Chapter 11: Haunted with the Past

"Were all trying to find meaning, to make sense of our realities, in search of happiness within. Without realizing the happiness within us is the only reality that gives life a meaning." 

- Nikki Rowe

Edited By: bomabenjy (Thank you so much!)

...................................................

Clara Bell Bennet's POV

Bell's Air, Airborne

"I will be working till tomorrow sweetheart. I will be home before you leave to school." Mom smiled as she tucked me inside my bed covers. The bed creaked when she rose on her feet and walked to the door. "Have a good night, I love you sweetheart!" she smiled again and closed the door behind her. I curled myself into a ball and gripped the cover tightly. I was praying he won't come tonight. I don't know how long I was fighting my sleep and eventually fell into a deep slumber.

I felt a hand rubbing my belly. I could smell the alcohol in his breath making me feel like gagging. He growled when I moved back as I swatted his rough hands. 

"Stop fighting kitten or I will kill your mother and you!" he threatened menacingly making me shudder with the thought. "Please No!" I beg with tears streaming down my cheeks. He just laughed it off evilly and he stood up swaying and turned the lampshade on. He stood on the edge of the bed undressing slowly. I was shaking and crying non-stop as I begged him to stop. I wanted to run but I couldn't move myself. I move farther back while I curled myself wrapping my two bended knees with my hands shakily. 

"Now stand up kitten. Dance for me!!" he snapped angrily as he walked briskly to my side and grabbed me with my arm and forcefully pulled me up on my feet. 

My whole body was shaking with fear, anger and hatred. This is always the routine. 

He started abusing me when Mom got a job 5 years ago. When Mom works at night he will take advantage of it. He will barge in my room in the middle of the night and force me to dance for him while he watch and play himself until he finds his release, or he will touch me all over as he played himself. It was disgusting. 

"Dance more kitten, yes that's it. Pulled your top up I want to see your belly." he ordered as he played himself. His eyes were darkened and full of lust. Tonight I felt so sick. I stopped and glared at him venomously. 

"Why did you stop?" he growled and in an instant he was dragging me out of the bed and pushed me on the settee. I screamed for help but I know it will be useless. "Why would I just watch you, if I can have you tonight, right kitten?" he laughed evilly with his lustful eyes leering at me.

"No! Please no!" I begged as I tried to push him. 

"Yes, just like that kitten! Beg!" he laughed more and grabbed my ass. I screamed and I gathered all my strength and with a force I pushed him off me. He fell on his back and grumbled angrily. Before he could get up I kicked his groin hard making him screamed in pain. I ran out of the door. I kept running away from him. 

"You can't get away from me Bell!" his evil laughed was getting closer. I ran faster but it seemed like I wasn't moving. I was freaking out. I was crying non-stop while praying he won't catch me. I felt so exhausted and my feet were very sore but I didn't stop. Then I heard nothing. I stopped for a bit to catch some breath. When I started to run again, a rough hand just suddenly grabbed me. I screamed and screamed for help. I was panting with fear. Then I heard a loud bang. I was frightened and I saw him slowly collapsing. His chest was bleeding. His grip on my arm was loosening. I stepped back and looked where the gun shot came from. Then out of nowhere, I tall guy appeared but I couldn't see him clearly. My eyes was still pooling of tears. I stepped back and he was coming closer. I felt terrified so I turned to my heels and ran away from him.