|19|

(A/n:- Sometimes smiling isn't bad buddy

(A/n:- Sometimes smiling isn't bad buddy. Smile, it looks good on you❤️)

"Jimin," Jungkook poked the latter's cheek as he stood beside the other's bed.

Jimin groaned in his sleep and turned to the other side to crouch and snuggle into his blanket like a shrimp.

Jungkook blinked at the male's behavior and got on top of the bed to sit on the other side to repeat the poking game, "Jimin."

If Jungkook is adamant then Jimin isn't less.

He waved his hand in the air and wrapped the pillow around his head to cover his ears.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and puffed his cheeks before sitting over the male's pelvis and shrugging his shoulders violently, "Park Jimin!" he shouted.

Jimin gasped at the violent gesture and shot his eyes open. He looked over to see Jungkook sitting over him with his palms resting on his chest, "What the hell!"

"You aren't Mimi," Jungkook pointed at Jimin's face.

"Huh?" Jimin rubbed his eyes and sat up with Jungkook sliding a little lower.

"You said your name is Mimi but the receptionist said you are Park Jimin."

Jimin was half asleep barely nodding to Jungkook's talks with half the knowledge going above his head. Jungkook glared at the male and shrugged him again to wake him up.

"Oh my god, stop shaking me, Jungkook!" Jimin groaned and leaned forwards to fall over the other's shoulder slowly shutting his eyes, "I have a huge paper presentation in a week and I need to stay up late nights for that so let me sleep peacefully for now. Yeah?"

"But you lied to me again." Jungkook pointed out, his hands subconsciously holding Jimin's arms so he doesn't fall.

"I wasn't lying. It's my nickname that only you can call me. So, it's more like a secret name for a special person. Okay?" Jimin mumbled another lie.