Chapter 47 || "Are we having sex?"

- Pandora -

"So how was it?"

"It was amazing!" I gushed, ignoring the feeling of Ashton's hands slowly running down my thighs.

We were standing right in front my brother and his fücking friends, and this was the moment he decided it was okay to get sexual?

Where was this guys priorities?

"You sure babe?"

"Yes." I urged, biting back a groan as his lips nipped at my earlobe, his abdomen pressing tightly against my back.

This was not the fücking time.

The boys looked away in discomfort as I reluctantly pulled away from Ashton's tight grip, just holding his hand instead.

I was okay with us having séx, just not in front of my fücking brother.

"We better go..." I trailed off, ignoring the excitement evident in Ashton's face.

"That's fine," Calum assured, awkwardly scratching at the back of his neck "we need to go back and see Harry anyway."

"Oh yeah, tell him I say bye."

The three boys nodded before departing back inside the pub, leaving only myself and Ashton to stand outside in the warm Australian weather. It was pretty dark outside, nothing but the streetlights illuminating the empty streets.

Normally I would be frightened to be out at this time of night, but with Ashton, I felt safe.

"Where do you want to go?" He questioned, his breath hot against my ear. I shrugged, my stomach knotting nervously.

Why the hell did everything he say sound so sexual?

"I don't mind."

"There's a nice hotel down the road."

"A hotel?"

"Well, I thought it was better than fücking you in my car."

I choked on my own saliva at his blunt statement, causing me to fall into an involuntary coughing fit. He gently patted my back as he laughed, thoroughly amused by my embarrassment.

"You were seriously considering fücking me in your car?" I coughed, my eyes wide in astonishment.

He just shrugged, his lips tugging upwards into a confident smirk.

"It was definitely an option."

I shook my head in disbelief as his hand snaked around my waist, tugging me to his chest. I didn't argue, his firm stomach comforting against my back. I loved when he was like this - not afraid to show his affection towards me - but these moments were extremely rare.

"Hotel it is?"

"I guess..."

-

I don't know what Ashton works as - or where he gets his money - but he has a shít ton of it, and he doesn't mind spending it all on me.

"Is this for real?" I muttered, scanning the large hotel room with wide eyes.

Ashton just shrugged, clearly not affected by the luxurious room. I don't know if it were maybe because he was used to it, or just because he wanted to play it cool, but either way, I was amazed.

How the hell does an eighteen year old get his hands on this amount of money?

Drug dealing

I brushed the thought away as quickly as it came, refusing to think about it. I had always known the boys were into drugs, but I just had to hope Ashton had given it up for me.