Why Now

It has been 2 years since I have became a creepy pasta. I have gotten close to Jake again and Jeff. I like Jeff, a lot. But he doesn't like me like that. Today its was my 19 birthday. The guys were throwing me a huge party. I went and made breakfast for everyone. Besides Jake, he had kidneys which I like to have every once and a while. Masky asked me if I could go for a walk with him after we ate. I agreed,Jake told me to be very careful. "Masky it's beautiful out today." "Yes it is but not as beautiful as you Cheyenne." I blushed and looked at the ground. Masky slow grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. I look at him and he was blushing. "Cheyenne, can I just say that I really like you a lot and I know you don't like me. "My face was 3 timed redder. I moved hid mask and kissed Maksy's cheek. His face was beat red. "Lets bead back to the mansion so I can get ready for my operation. And than we will talk. Kay?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and we walk back hand in hand. Jake was watching from the window. He ran out and picked me up and gave Masky a dirty eye. He ran inside and to my room. "Jake what the hell is your problem." "He is my problem. You are not allowed to date anyone here in the mansion. Understand?" he yelled/whispered. "But Jake I really like one guy here. But I know he dont like me. And that is not fair, I'm the only girl beside Sally who lives here." I yelled at Jake. He looked worried after that. "Who is the guy you really like Cheyenne?" He asked with a worried/scared voice. "I like Jeff. But I know he dont like me like that." He was shocked and ran out of the room. Running to Jeff's room. Oh no he going to tell him, I panicked and hid in the bathroom. I was still in my pjs. I out of the bathroom. Grabbed some clothes and ran back. I changed quickly and sat in there. I wore a black skirt with white leggings. A white shirt with a black bow in my hair. I had a black jacket in my hands. Someone begain knocking on the bathroom door. "Cheyenne it's me Jeff. Can you come out so we can talk." It Jeff, oh no no no. Jake told him I like him. "Jeff what did Jake tell you?" I was scared. "Can you come out first and talk to me." I got up and walked out of the bathroom but before I did I put on my jacket. Jeff was standing in my room. He walked over and closed the bedroom door. "Jeff what is that you want to..." I was stop in mid sentence when Jeff smash his lips into mine. I melted into his kiss. I tasted a little blood from his smile. He pulled away and tooked me hands. "I had to make sure you like me." He said. I looked confused intil his finger entwined with mine and walked me to the operation room. Jake was on there, so was Slendy and Rake. "You ready Cheyenne to become a creepy pasta?" "Yes I am Jake. Lets get started." I layed down and Jake took a needle and put it into my arm. I blacked after that. All I heard was someone whisper. "I'm here when you wake up dont worry."

*Masky P.O.V*

I sat there waiting for Cheyenne to wake up and tell if she liked me or not. Maybe not since her and Jeff were holds hands when they walked in. I will make Cheyenne mine no matter what. Jake said I am not allowed to date her. I dont care what he says even if he is her older brother. I will make her mine one way or another. I watch her sleeping body has her appearance changes. She started growing black cat ears and her hair turned blonde with red highlights. Her clothes changed to, she was now wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans. Her boots went to knees, and a black tail came from behind her. She looked even beautiful than before. "Wow she looks beautiful Jake." I heard Jeff say. My rage almost took control. But Slendy put his hand on my shoulder and calmed me down. I looked at Cheyenne again. Oh I wish she will be mine, how I wish. I thought. "You know she likes Jeff right." Slendy voice rang on my head. I nodded, and when Jeff and everyone left. I stayed with her and held her hand. "Please wake up soon Cheyenne. I hope you like me more than Jeff. Please be mine." I looked at the ground. I felt her tail move. Than her hand tighten. I looked up and meet her eyes. One was blue and one was red. "Masky, I told you we will talk about that later in my room after the party. Silly." She said. She gave me a cute little smile that I loved when I frist seen her. "I'm so glad you woke up Cheyenne. Come see the new you." I picked her up and walked to a mirror that was in the room. She looked shocked, she touched her hair, her car ears and tail. "You looked beautiful Cheyenne. You have always have." I whispered into her ear. She turned around and hugged me tightly. "Thanks for staying with me Masky. Your the best." "No problem Cheyenne. I will always be here." I whispered as I hugged her tighter. I wish it would never end. "Masky what are you do with my sister!?!" Jake yelled and ran to me, pulling her away from my arms. No dammit, why now.