Dessert (SS)*

Introduction:
It's Severus Snape's birthday, and his girlfriend promises him an extra present later. He chooses to have dessert... But even that he can't have in peace.

Happy birthday to our favourite Potions Master!🥳🎂🎁

This is a request from an anonymous on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 1/9/2023 ———————————————

Word count: 1.1k
Warning: SMUT (18+ - minors DNI!)

Today is Monday, but not just any ordinary Monday. It's the ninth of January - Severus Snape's birthday. He used to not think much of this day, but ever since meeting Y/N Y/L/N during his student days at Hogwarts, things changed. They became friends in their first year and started dating in their fifth. Ever since then, they have been together. And he couldn't ask for more.

When Severus became the youngest teacher at Hogwarts, Y/N decided to show him some support and applied for the Defence Against the Dark Arts position. Headmaster Dumbledore granted it so the two lovebirds could be together every day.

Severus hates his job, but it's definitely more tolerable with Y/N by his side. If she didn't work here as well, he would have gone crazy a long time ago. The dunderhead students truly make his life a living hell... Only Y/N is there to restore his sanity after a long day of teaching these imbeciles.

Right now, Severus barely wants to get out of bed. However, a knock on the door forces him to do so. He grumbles to himself before reluctantly leaving the comfortable warm bed and walks towards the door. When he forces the door open, he's looking into his girlfriend's beautiful eyes.

"Y/N... How glad I am that it's you and not some dunderhead" he mutters.

Y/N chuckles. "Good morning, Severus. Or should I say... birthday boy! Happy birthday, my love" she says happily as she hands him a present.

Her gesture warms his heart. She always remembers his birthday no matter what.

He slowly grabs it and opens it. It's a new book. "Thank you, darling. I haven't read this one before" he tells her, looking at the cover of the book in awe. He might do some reading in his break later.

Smiling, she kisses his cheek. "You are welcome. Why don't we head to the Great Hall and eat some breakfast to start the day?" she suggests.

Severus sighs. He doesn't want to teach today, but he has to... "Very well, I just need to change first" he mutters, gesturing to his grey nightshirt.

She gives him a seductive look. "You know, why don't I help the birthday boy get dressed? Besides, I might have another present for you later today..." she whispers.

That makes him groan in pleasure. "Now that you mention it, I could need some help putting on my clothes" he whispers back.

And so Y/N walks into his private chambers with him, undressing him and helping him put on his teaching robes.

Just to make sure the day doesn't get too much and go agonisingly slow, she gives him a quick handjob to start the day. After he calms down after his orgasm, they walk together to the Great Hall and eat breakfast.

The morning started amazingly, but the same can't be said after breakfast. Time seemed to go so slow, and the students were just as bad as always.

As a birthday present to himself, he took more points from Potter than he usually does. The boy didn't seem too pleased, but Severus doesn't care. It made him feel better.

At last, the day is over and it's dinner time. Severus sits down next to his girlfriend who smiles at him. As he eats his dinner, he suddenly remembers that she promised him another present. And that handjob definitely didn't count. He's currently in the mood for dessert, so...

Once dinner is done, Severus waits for Y/N to finish. A few minutes after she has left, he rises from his seat and hurries to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. Y/N always grades papers after dinner, so she should be there.

And he's right. She's sitting behind her desk, grading papers. He walks silently towards her, observing her work.

When she notices him behind her, she smiles at him. "I hope you've had a good birthday, Sev" she says.

He smirks. "I did this morning, but the same can't be said after breakfast... Now, I believe you promised me a second present" he reminds her.

She gives him an innocent look. "What does the birthday boy want?" she asks.

"Well, I haven't had dessert yet" he drawls.

Looking at him seductively, she spreads her legs for him in her chair. He kneels down under the desk and removes her underwear before feeling her between her legs. She whimpers.

"Already so wet for me... I think this dessert is going to be quite exquisite" he states.

He sucks his finger before humming. "Indeed, very exquisite" he drawls. He then licks a stripe up and down her cunt before getting to work. Y/N becomes a moaning mess. She immediately grabs his hair which makes him moan as well.

However, in the middle of him savouring her sweetness, two particular students suddenly enter the classroom without knocking. To the two professors' luck, the students can't see their Potions Master and are unaware of what's happening under the desk.

Y/N notices them in time and signals for Severus to stop eating her out.

"Excuse me, Professor Y/L/N, but Harry and I forgot our book" Ron Weasley explains.

Y/N clears her throat. "R-right, Mr. Weasley. You may t-take your book and leave" Y/N stammers, trying to hold back her moans. Severus has decided to resume what he started earlier.

"Are you okay, Professor Y/L/N?" Harry Potter asks, looking worried. Both Gryffindor boys jump when their scary Potions Master suddenly appears from nowhere.

"Perhaps she would be, Mr. Potter, if you were able to use that brain of yours and knock before entering" Severus scolds, sounding very irritated. The boys seem to be too frightened to notice the substance on his lips.

"Bloody hell" Ron whispers as both boys grab their book and run out the door.

Y/N chuckles. "You just had to scare them, huh?" she questions rhetorically.

Severus rolls his eyes. "Obviously. I hate when people interrupt, especially during dessert" he drawls as he towers over her. He kisses her so she can taste herself on his lips. She moans.

"Mm, don't you want to continue?" she asks seductively.

"Of course... In my private chambers" he demands gently.

"Anything for you, birthday boy" she purrs.

The two of them hurriedly walk to his private chambers. Once they are inside, they don't hesitate continuing where they left off, Severus' mouth on Y/N's cunt in an instant.

He definitely enjoyed his birthday and his birthday present... both of them. He will read his book tomorrow. For now, he wants to focus on finishing his dessert that those two idiotic boys so rudely interrupted.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "Love at First Tea" (Zuko) will be published on 1/25/2023!