⤿ 72 | a turquoise occurrence !

🗒 ❛ LXXII : a turquoise occurrence ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXXII : a turquoise occurrence ‧₊˚

» [ strawberry moon - iu ] «

3:00 ———〇— 3:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵉ ˡᶠᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵒᶠ ˡᵘᶜᵏ.
ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʳᵉˢᵒᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵐʸ ᵇᵒᵈʸ.
ᵒʰ, ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍˡᵃᵈˡʸ ᵇᵉ
ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ,
ˡʸ ᶜᵃᵇᵉ ˡᵒˢᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

i guess what they say is true, whatever you least expect always happens. expect the unexpected, they say.

because the last thing jinhee would've expected was for someone to slam the door open while she was having a check up at a clinic and that someone happened to be kim taehyung.

'taehyung?'
his name rolled out of her mouth before she could catch her tongue, as taehyung's eyes shifted from her to her elbow which the doctor's hand was on.

and then he noticed the small scab on her elbow, and the doctor seemed to be in the midst of plastering it up. the doctor looked at the two back and forth as he frowned in disapproval.

'okay, what is the meaning of this—'

'what's she doing?'
taehyung's low voice interrupted the doctor's protests, as he posed the question to the doctor, his poker expression returning in no time.

jinhee's eyebrows furrowed. what was he doing?

'who even are you, young lad? bursting into a clinic like this without even knocking.'
the doctor chided, not answering taehyung's question as his eyes shifted back to jinhee's elbow and scanned the entire situation.