𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

I'm finally back for another chapter of this story!

It's been a long time, I know.

This beginning of the year I will try to give more focus to this story along with "A Perfect Human in a Fantasy World".

If you are worried that it will take several months for the next chapter of this story, don't worry! As soon as I finish this chapter I will already be getting ready to work on the next one. I want to leave at least two chapters of this story before I work on one chapter of the other.

Don't forget to comment on the parts you find interesting, as well as at the end of the chapter giving a general opinion about the chapter itself. I am counting on you.

Also don't forget to leave your stars, let's break the record in this back chapter that has about 16,000 words!

"Finding answers is temporary satisfaction. The really good thing is the research that mobilizes us."

Ayanokouji's Pov:

Part 1

"Come on Shiro, help me out here. This damn thing on TOP is really bad," Sora ordered as she fiddled with his cell phone.

"I'm coming, Nii," she replied in the same manner.

Well, it seems that they were playing the same game that I played with them yesterday.

"Do you really need to play while we're walking to class?" Kaguya asked.

"Actually, I'm finding them a little more animated than usual," Ai who was walking beside me looked at them. "However, your eyes seem a little heavy, did you guys get even a little sleep tonight?" She asked looking a little worried.

"Ha! It's still 7:34 a.m., class doesn't start until 8 a.m. sharp, I don't see the problem with me and Shiro playing on our way to class," Sora replied to Kaguya before making some quick movements with his hands on his cell phone, soon after, he turned to Ai. "We didn't sleep at all! Don't worry though, we've stayed up for several days in a row for championships of different games before. Just one day is nothing for us."

Kaguya just shook her head before Ai muttered.

"Still..."

"Besides, it's a good distraction for people looking at us. Shiro and I don't handle crowds well. That's why we leave early besides getting to our classroom," he added.

This is true.

Ai, Kaguya, Sora, Shiro and I were walking together to our classroom. As I was getting ready to leave, I ran into the two of them in the hallway, apparently they were waiting for me and were close to texting me. They invited me to start going to school together with them from now on. Since our dorms are close to each other, they said that it was no problem for them to come to mine to call me and go along with them.

I didn't see any problem with this arrangement, so I agreed.

There is another reason besides "we are exceptional students, so we should be an example and come to class early" because our class goes to class earlier than the normal students in the other classes. It's a pretty obvious reason, this is related to the stares we are getting from the few people around campus.

"Hey, aren't those two the ones who were playing the violin and piano at the club fair?"

"Who? Oh, it really looks like them."