LAB Chapter 1

Vlad

As I continue to exist as an immortal i never expected to see again the love of my life who died 500 years ago...

The name of the woman who is my love and life name is Milenna who happens to be a witch she died in the hands of humans...

She was executed in the day light in which I cannot rescue her for the reason that the sun can kill me....

Before she breathed her last breath i heard her chant that she exchanged her life in order for me to become immortal that no one can kill me even the sun...

As i rose from the castle that i was hiding i got to avenge my Milenna by killing all those who burned and executed her to death...

I travel to other countries where no one would recognize me and continue to exist and hoping that i can find love and life as i find my Milenna...

500 years after

As i visit again my past i never expected to see my beloved Milenna the year now 2023 its like i smell the scent of her blood and get to see her beautiful face...

It's a miracle that i get to found her, i never wasted my time n follow her as to where is her destination...

As she entered the coffee shop i followed her and stayed there and observed her for a while, i never wanted to end this day and if its a dream a dont wanna wake up from it...

Mina
" Hello my name is Mina what would u like to order...?"

To be continued...