Charlie Conway

He watched the girl twirl around at center ice, her skates gliding sharply, upon the buzzer going off at the opposing end of the rink. A ruckus of cheers followed shortly after as screams came from the scoring bench and the coach was practically over the boards, fists in the air with glee. The crowd was jumping in their seats, ecstatic for their team to have won against a tough competitor.

She took off in a hurry, hands throwing her red gloves off and she proceeded to yank her helmet off, getting a nice blast of air to the face. A pearly grin had her jumping through her strides to find her teammates by their goaltender. The messy strands of hair frizzed out in sweaty tangles to frame her face once her helmet came off and her hand brushed across her cheeks to rid the loose pieces.

With an inhale, catching her breath as her heart pounded, unable to keep up with her adrenaline rush of the final play, she came to a slow stop by the net. Cheering in net was Goldberg, sweat beaded his forehead and she wondered how a guy could sweat so much for so little effort, but she knew he worked just as hard as any of them there.

With an arm out, he grabbed her by the shoulder and she skidded across the shaven ice, falling into his side suddenly with a shriek. His sweaty hand grabbed onto her arm, pinning her into his side harshly due to his over exciting flow of emotions and she yelled out with Dean.

Hands in the air, Guy jumped into the two friends with a loud holler of shock, eyes widened with raised brows. Purely shocked to find they'd won the game, and entire competition, as a team. She fell forward with a huff, pulling her hair out of her face as she smiled with them, jumping on the spot.

"Holy crap, we did it!" Guy cheered.

"Hell yeah!" Dean hollered, grabbing Fulton as they bumped chests, pounding fists to each other's shoulder.

Alena had been pushed into the group as she grabbed onto Dean's waist, the six of them jumping side to side in a circle. "Team USA!" Goldberg shouted.

"Team USA!" The five remaining cheered together.

"Yeahhhh!" She cried out, exchanging smiles with Fulton and gave him a rough high five, feeling the sting afterward.

Across the ice, the rest of their teammates came skating over, throwing their gear across the ice.

One person in particular had come sliding over in shoes due to not having played the game, but instead aided on the bench with plays. He was one of the last to arrive to the massive group of players, having been held up by the opposing team's player. 

Meeting Coach Bombay and Jan, she gave them quick hugs before being ushered to celebrate with her teammates. Miss MacKay hugging each of the players as she congratulated them on a well deserved victory before she made her lap around the ice at the back of the group.

Alena skated alongside her teammates, waving to the people in the stands as Adam led the group with the American flag. 

After making their round around the rink, she looked around for someone in particular, needing to thank them. Getting out of the group, she shook her head and skated to find the helmet corresponding to the number on her jersey. Midway looking for it, she spotted the person she'd been wanting to see and instead veered away, skating over to them.