39

Alexus woke up to Dayvon placing kisses all over her face

"Stoooppp," she smiled.

"Get up mama," he pulled her bra strap and it popped her skin. She moaned unexpectedly and popped her eyes open.

"Why would you do that," she swung, but he dodged it.

"Cause I wanted to," he laughed.

"Boy fuck you," she flicked him off.

"You do that almost every night... Literally," he twisted his lips.

She rolled her eyes and got out of the bed. She went into her bathroom, running water on her toothbrush and then putting toothpaste on it.

She felt eyes on her and looked over at Von watching her from the doorway.

"What," she said and spit the toothpaste out.

"Nothing," he said and never moved his eyes from her., "You pregnant again?"

Her eyes widened, "No, why you ask?"

"Your ass is steadily growing," he bit his lip.

"I hate you," she laughed and then observed him, "Why you dressed up this early?"

"I got something to take care of," he shrugged.

"Can I come," she asked.

"You don't cum enough," he tilted his head to the side.

"Dirty mind ass," she smiled and he laughed.

"But I do have some stuff to handle and we going on a date tonight. Be ready at 6," he walked up behind her in the mirror.

"You really about to leave me," she pouted.

"I'll see you at 6," he told her.

"Okay," she mumbled.

He brought his hand up, gripping her chin to raise her face. She leaned into him, pressing her lips to his. He swiped her bottom lip for entrance, and she opened, allowing his tongue to slip in. Their tongues fought for dominance, and he allowed her to win. He pulled away and lightly bit her lip.

"I love you Lexxi," he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Dayvon," she said back, and he walked out of the bathroom.

After she heard the front door close, she went into her room seeing that the baby monitor light was still green which meant that it was on.

She went into her closet and got her clothes, grabbed the baby monitor and went back into her bathroom, connecting her phone to the speaker system.

She got into the shower, doing her morning routine, and then proceeded to scrub her body.

"Let me upgrade you," she mumbled, stepping out of the shower.