107

Lillian's pov

"Are you sure Tesla's are meant for off road?" I was constantly being jerked around in my seat as we continued driving in the forest for the last forty-five minutes.

"Painful times," Stefani was apologetic as she was irritated.

"We should be here," she was looking at her watch-

"Wait, there's no map?" I was so confused.

"That kind of defeats the purpose of private property. Only my mom, Kent and I knew where this is located. However, I'm not sure if Kent's ever been..." Stefani contemplated.

Say no more because the second the roads became smoother, my mouth completely dropped at the site of the hidden gem..

"I- Stefani!" I smacked her.

"As much as you'd like to talk about my overthinking, we should talk about you hitting me for no reason," she stopped the car to step out and type in the gate code to get in and open the garage...

"I'm sorry but like- Stefani!" I pointed at the home we'd be staying in.

"What? You prefer tinted windows? Coming back here, I think its arousing knowing we can do whatever we want and no one will know..." her words made me feel hot in my skin.

"If my hands weren't freezing you'd-

"I don't recall owning such a vehicle," Stefani's face became skeptical as we both eyed an all black Jeep Wrangler Sport with tints that should be considered illegal and the rims are black chrome as well.

The keys to it were found at the bottom corner of the windshield with a Christmas card taped to it.

"What does it say?" I was curious.

"Merry Christmas blah blah blah that's my name... more blah blah blah signed by Veronica-

"Our Veronica?!" I was completely thrown off guard.

"Let me reread. Answers lie within the details, I'm sure," Stefani remained collected.

"Merry Christmas, hope it's not too soon to get a wedding gift- I overheard Lana recommending eloping. I'm not sure if this getaway was the eloping or not- but I wanted to surprise you since you've been helping me with my business on building a gym and take things more seriously with Rachel. Speaking of her, Rachel helped finance the transportation.

P.S.
thanks for the relationship advice, me and Rachel plan to be each other's first New Year's kiss.

P.S.S.
Rachel says she knew the code to your garage back at home, found the leasing papers of the getaway house you're staying in your night stand and wrote down it's location and had the car privately delivered after she folded them up and stuffed them into one of the bagel bags in the top shelf on the far cabinet to the right.