I'm Not Finished Yet

It was protocol for any returning royal to meet with Odin and Frigga before seeing anyone else. Loki was coming back from Midgard today after 3 long months. You watched as the bifrost opened and you can see a very small figure walk across the rainbow bridge. You figured it wouldn't be until after dinner when you'd get to see him. Your maid practically burst into your room, completely out of breath. You could tell she was running by how red her cheeks are. "You didn't need to run Nora. I saw him from my window. Loki is finally home." You laugh as you help her into a chair. She's still panting as you hand her a glass of water. You watch as she gulps the water down and puts the cool glass against her cheeks. "Where did you come from?" "Servants hall. News travels fast down there." She laughs as she stands back up. "Do you know what dress you want to welcome him back home in?" "Of course it's not like I haven't planned everything out these last few weeks." You both laugh until there was a knock at your door. Nora answers it only for Loki to excitedly push past her. "I'm sorry Nora. Are you alright?" "Yes of course my prince. I'm just leaving." She says with a bow before closing the door after herself. "Hello. Did you already speak with Odin and Frigga?" You ask shocked to see him so soon. "No and I don't fucking care. Come here little one." He growls pulling you close and devouring your lips. His kiss is hard and desperate. His hands quickly make work of your skirt, pushing it up to your hips. He lifts you up like it's nothing and you wrap your legs around his hips. His kisses are so greedy your lips are starting to swell. "Missed you so much." He manages to say between breaths. "I can tell." You giggle as his lips move to your neck. "You're going to get us in trouble. You're supposed to see your parents first." "I'll be the only one in trouble. And I don't care." He says as he plops you onto the bed.

He pulls off your shoes and kicks off his. He rests his body between your legs. He slowly unties the laces of your dress. Little by little your stomach and breasts show between the laces. He pulls the ribbon completely out marvels at your exposed body. He buries his face in between your breasts sighing at the softness and warmth. "How was your trip?" You moan as his fingers toy with your nipples. "Nothing overtly exciting. Diplomatic meetings, social calls and public appearances. You know same old same old. Oh Thor sends his love." He says before his mouth latches on to a hard nipple. "That's nice darling but I don't think this is the time to bring up your brother." You sigh as your fingers tangle into his raven waves. He hums in the affirmative with a nod and moves to your other nipple. His hands roaming your body. His fingers gripping the waistband of your panties. He was just starting to pull them down your legs when there was a knock at your door. Nora let herself in but was kind enough to look at the ground while she spoke. "I'm very sorry your highnesses but you must get ready for dinner now." She left as quickly as she arrived. Loki let out an annoyed groan before resting his head against your chest. "Guess we should make an appearance at dinner." He sighs before getting up. "Guess so." You say still flustered from his actions. "Oh I brought you presents from Midgard. I'll give them to you later." "Oh? Would they happen to be those chocolates I love?" You giggle as you use your blanket to over yourself and walk him to the door. "You'll just have to wait and see. See you at dinner. I love you." He says before kissing your lips.

Nora was waiting outside your door to help you get ready. She had a grin plastered on her face you figured it was hurting her cheeks. "As I'm sure you know what you saw or heard doesn't leave this room." "Of course your highness. I just love to see him like that. So absolutely devoted to you. He's usually hard looks and terrifying scowls but when he's with you he's like a different person." "He's a diamond, hard and sharp on the outside but shiny and beautiful in the right light." You laugh as you start to get ready for dinner. You wanted to arrive early so people wouldn't suspect Loki was with you when he first arrived. You are already in your seat when the royal family entered the dinning hall. You could tell Loki was scolded. He looked so pissed, Odin did too. "You ok?" You whisper after he sat down next to you. "Yeah just another shouting match with the old man. You look lovely tonight. My favorite dress to welcome me home in I see?" "Of course only the best for you my prince." "Can't wait to rip it off of you later." He whispers in your ear causing a shiver up your spine. He sits back with a smug look as you try to hide the blush on your cheeks.