𝐕𝐈𝐈

♛σ¢тσвєя тєηтнᴍɪᴅᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

σ¢тσвєя тєηтн
ᴍɪᴅᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

Standing outside where Caius' private jet was being loaded, Cyera held Caiah in her arms as she was wiggling and screaming trying to get out of her hold. It had been a week since her fever, and Cyera was feeling a lot better with the help of Caius who catered to her everyday, all while watching Caiah and making sure she was good too. He put everything aside just to tend to the both of them and ensure they were taken care of for the remainder of this week.

And during that week, he and Caiah had grown even closer. So close that she had suddenly gotten extremely attached to him, and was currently fighting Cyera, trying to get on the plane where Caius was busy putting up their suitcases.

"Mommy move, I wanna go with Cai!" Caiah screamed, still attempting to wiggle out of Cyera's hold on her while reaching out towards the plane.

"Oh my goodness, girl." she sighed harshly, pulling Caiah by her arm so she could sit upright in her hold and look Cyera in her face. "Baby Caius has to go, he has business, he has to work." she attempted to explain for what felt like the hundredth time, but Caiah wasn't trying to hear that of course. She was having fun with Caius, and she didn't want him to leave and her possibly never see him again.

"I'm his business!" she argued, and wiggled her body again to get out of Cyera's arms.

Cyera looked down at her in shock at the way she was acting, as a baby, Caiah acted this way when Cyera had to leave her but she'd eventually grown out of it of course. Yet now it was happening again, except with Caius this time, "What the hell did that man do to you?" she mumbled watching Caiah struggle until she was finally free out of her arms.

At the same time, Caius was stepping down from the plane, turning his hat backwards which allowed his curls to peek through the small opening that was now at the front. And as he walked down the steps, Caiah ran to him as fast as she could while Cyera watched her with Bailey who stood slightly behind her as they tailed the six year old to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself.

"When you said her and Caius got close I did not think you meant this close, she about to lose her shit." Bailey giggled a little, and Cyera shook her head.

"Girl me neither, I'm trying to figure out what the hell is happening right now." Cyera mumbled back, looking at Caiah almost lose her balance while running, but it didn't stop her from going as fast as she could to get to him.

Caius was finally stepping off the stairs of his jet, and ended up meeting Caiah halfway as she ran to him, her arms outstretched and a face full of tears. As soon as he saw her running, Caius bent down to her level, waiting for her come to him with his arms open as well so she could run into them.