Trapped and Confronted

[scene: Ozpin's Office]

Ozpin was sitting at his desk with out his coffee cup, looking at Cinder who is trapped in a another magical circle keeping her in place and stopping her from using magic.

Cinder: So what are you going to do? Try and turn me to your side Ozpin, because it won't work.

Ozpin: Oh, I know that, Cinder that why we are going to do something else to you.

Cinder: We?

Then the doors to the elevator opened to reveal, Gylnda GoodWitch, James Ironwood and Qrow Branwen.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming here on short notice Qrow.

Qrow: It's okay, when you told me you got the one responsible for fall's condition, I got here as fast as I could.

James: So this is the one who has stolen half the power of the fall maiden.

Cinder: So a old man, a teacher, a drunk and a person who is more mechanical than human, this is Sad Ozpin. Not even the least Atlas technology can take the powers back.

James: As much as I hate to admit it, you do have a point there, but we're not dealing with technology.

This caught Cinder attention.

Qrow: We are dealing with magic, then we are using magical means to fix this. Right Oz

Ozpin: Correct Qrow.

Then after say the space behind them was cut, they all look to see a portal open to see (Y/n) Rose walk out of it with the Yamato in hand as the portal closed after he walked through.

Qrow: Hey kid.

(Y/n): Hello uncle Qrow. Gylnda, James good to see you two again.

James: Same here, good to see you again (Y/n)

Gylnda nodded to show she feels the same way.

(Y/n) looks to see the trapped Cinder fall.

(Y/n): So she's the one?

Ozpin: That right.

(Y/n) then gives a list to James to look over.

(Y/n): Getting that information and everything wasn't easy but we got it done.

James: Thank you for this (Y/n).

(Y/n): No problem.

He then walks towards the trapped Maiden.

Cinder: Try all you like it won't change or do anything.

(Y/n): Not true, *shows Yamato* See this sword, It can cut anything. From what was said about this sword, it can separate man from devil.

Cinder: (acting tough but his getting nervous) S-So what?

(Y/n): If I use this on you, I can separate you from what you want.

Qrow: Meaning, with that sword, he can take the fall maidens powers back.

Cinder then tries every to get out of the circle, but with no success, she then felt the Yamato stab into her chest, as she feels the maiden powers leaving her body as she screams out in pain. Then after a moment all the powers she took has left her body, every one watches as the powers went down to join back with the rest. With that done (Y/n) pulled the sword out of her chest and puts the sword back in it sheath. Cinder now powerless was crushed, as she has no more magic in her, and Ironwood said.

James: Now Cinder Fall for the crimes you have committed you are here by under arrest.

He then put handcuffs on her to stop her from getting away or using her semblance as the magic circle disappeared, she was taken away for everyone to see as they walked through the halls of Beacon. Cinder team was in shock but snapped out of it as more Atlas soldiers came and took them away as well.