9

(TW: Sexual assault ⚠️)

Jenna's POV:

I feel the warmth of the water before helping Y/n get undressed. Noticing some of her tattoos I haven't seen before. One being a pretzel making me laugh through my tears. " Why do you have a pretzel on your thigh?" I ask helping her take off her shirt. " My childhood best friend used to love them." She answers still slightly slurring her words. I look at her in awe. " I can't believe you remember that." I say above a whisper, seeing her eyebrows scrunch in confusion at me. "Huh?" She looks at me. I clear my throat helping her get in the shower.

" Y/n I need you to sit for me." I say trying to make her sit. " Yes ma'am." she responds sitting up looking at me. I gently wet her hair going through it with my hand. I take some shampoo and massage her scalp, trying to get out the smell of alcohol. Satisfied I reach for the shower head and rinse off her head, I hear Y/n let out a relaxing sigh at that. It has been quiet with a dull tension between us nothing but the water running can be heard. I grab some Body shampoo and make her turn to her back so I can wash it.

I was rubbing her soft skin with the soap when I heard her say. "Jenna?" I mumble at that concentrating on her back. " Please don't hurt yourself anymore." She says softly, wiping her tears. I stop and look at her from behind, tears brimming my eyes. I hate playing along with this I just wanna tell her the truth. " I won't okay don't worry." I reply the tears escaping my eyes. I quickly blink them away and continue to wash her off while the tears escape my eyes quietly.

I help her out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around her body. "Wait here I'll get you some new clothes." I practically run into my room rushing to find clothes that will actually fit her. "Jenna I don't feel good." I hear her say from the bathroom before my ears get filled with gagging noises. I cringe at that rushing my way back to the bathroom seeing her leaning over the toilet. I kneel beside her and take all her hair putting palming it in my hand, soothing her back with the other. "Let it all out." I say trying to comfort her. "I hate puking." She says frustrated leaning back into the toilet gripping the sides of it. I let out a sigh tears brimming my eyes once again.

I hate seeing her like this. It's all my fault, she really cares about me. All my life I loved acting but I'm slowly starting to hate it when it comes to Y/n. I grab some toilet paper and hand it to her, so she can wipe her mouth. She says a soft thank you and wipes her mouth flushing the toilet. Leaning against the wall, me following suit. "I'm sorry for stressing you out so much with all this, I want to help you get better not put more weight on your back." She says looking at the floor. I shake my head "It's okay don't worry, I don't want you to hurt yourself because of me." I say a tear escaping my eye. I huff out the breath I didn't know I was holding and stand up "Ready to put on some clothes?" I say reaching my hand for her to take in.

I help her sit up as I look through my closet finding a baggy T-shirt and baggy shorts for her to put on. As she was putting on her clothes I grabbed a trashcan and put it on the side of the bed. Along with some water and Advil for when she wakes up. "Get some rest okay?" I suggest putting her baby hairs behind her ear. "Can you lay with me until I fall asleep?" She asks before I could leave my room. I nod at that and get in the bed with her, gently wrapping my arm around her waist under the blanket.

I stare at the wall only hearing our soft heartbeats and breathing. "I feel safe around you and it scares me so much." Y/n says breaking the silence. "Me too." I sigh out gripping her waist tighter afraid she'll leave any second now. Once again the room is filled with nothing but her slow breathing. I quickly glance at her making sure she fell asleep before I pull away my arm. Leaving my room I start cleaning up the kitchen as quietly as possible.

------

12:23 AM.

I dry off my hands, as I reach for my phone clicking on Percy's contact.

"Percy we need to talk." I immediately say when he picked up. He tells me to be there in 10 after hanging up. I let out an anxious breath putting on my jacket. I take a last look at Y/n sleeping peacefully in my bed before leaving my house making sure to lock it behind me.

Skip drive...

I knock at Percy's door hands shaking. "You look rough." He says opening the door making room for me to enter. "Yea I know." I reply avoiding eye contact taking a seat on his couch. I hear his footsteps following mine and taking a seat across from me. "So what was it you wanted to talk about." he asks me. " It's about Y/n" I pause taking a breath. "I don't think I can do it Percy." I say looking into his eyes. Watching how he grows confused. "What do you mean?" He asks slowly. I explain everything to him from what happened earlier.

"She really cares Percy, she really does I honestly forgive her what she did to me leaving town, it wasn't even her fault I started getting bullied. But I have too big of a heart to continue whatever we had planned. I really like her and maybe if you would let her express her feelings maybe you'll understand what I mean." I finish off tightening my lips. "No." I hear him say, making me look into his eyes confused. "No?" I repeat his answer.

"What is this a sob story? What all of a sudden you're being a pussy? Falling in love with her? You want some dick? Is that what you want Ortega." He says with venom in his voice now standing in front of me grabbing my chin harshly. "Because I'll give you some dick Ortega." He whispers into my ear. "Percy stop-" I try to say before he covers my mouth with his hand. I look at him scared. trying to escape his grasp. "Relax Jenna, I know you want this dick." He says forcing his lips onto my neck. Making me let out a cry but being muffled due his hand. "Don't do this Percy please." I cry out, my whole body shaking. "Shut up bitch!" He yells at me slapping my left cheek throwing me onto the couch gripping my hands above my hand.

"If I were you I wouldn't move anymore or you'll suffer more." He whispers disgustingly into my ear. I shut my eyes closed hoping this is all a dream and waking up in Y/n arms as she goes and comforts me telling me it was all just a terrible nightmare. But it never happens. Memories flooding my brain when me and Y/n were kids as Percy start thrusting into me. Remembering how she would kiss my knee better when I scraped it from going down the slides. I hear Percy groan in pleasure, now choking me with both of his hands. Or how she would stand up for me when other kids were picking on me. Percy leans in " You're so clean." He whispers before going off of me. I just lay there tears violently escaping my eyes. " You are going to finish what you started Jenna or I'll do worse." He says going upstairs. I breathe out my lungs struggling to fill it with air as I run to my car.

I start my car not caring that the tears are blurring my vision and quickly drive off wanting to leave this place.

-------
If you or someone you know is a victim of sexual assault it's okay to reach out for help. Informations and resources are available at:
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/help-after-rape-and-sexual-assault/
——-

1394 words.
literally sobbed writing this chapter :/