✹forty five✹

╣karma was a fucking bitch╠

"I will go with you." Rhena said, hand gripping the pommel of her sword. It was an old gift from Jaime, yet to be named. And as much as she despised him, the blade had never failed her. "I will hear no arguments."

They stood over a map of Yunkai, debating the best way to infiltrate the city and avoid a bloodbath. "Your grace," Barristan started. "Perhaps it would be wise to remain behind. It would not do to risk your life before you touch Westerosi soil."

Callan had to cover his mouth to hide his smile. Like anyone could tell Rhena to stray away from a battle.

"It would not do for me to sit pretty while men do my conquering for me." She retorted. Even Ned knew not to argue her safety. "I will have no arguments." Her voice was harder than before. She waited for anyone to counter her wishes. When no one spoke, she continued. "This is a task for the Unsullied. The Dothraki are skilled killers, but they lack stealth.

"Greyworm," The man stepped forward. "You, along with Daario Naharis, will use the sewer system." He looked as if he wanted to argue against her choice and if he were not and Unsullied, then Rhena suspected he would have. No one in their company particularly enjoyed the company of the sell-sword, but he didn't seem to mind.

"My queen, you honor me." Daario said with a smile which looked sickeningly sweet.

Rhena looked him up and down, a frown gracing her lips before replying, "You think this is to honor you?"

He inclined his head. "You are sending me with your finest warriors."

"This is to see how long you will last in a battle." Rhena said. Her eyes were bright, sparkling from the light of the candles. "Prove to me that you are worth the time and money I am giving you." she felt almost disgusted with the attention she was receiving from the sell-sword. He was nearly half her age, closer to Daenerys. Rhena was sure it was her power that he was after.

"Mother." Aryen broke in, "Let Tyros and I accompany you."

"Your whole bloodline will be at risk." Barristan cut in quickly. "I say this not to stunt any of you from battle. I have seen countless royals ride to victory. I am just cautious."

"And I appreciate your concern Ser," Tyros said, aiding in his brother's argument. "But Aryen and I are smart enough to take care of ourselves. And if worse comes to worst, Daenerys will survive us, along with Viscera."

"He's right." Rhena said. "It's high time that the twins use their skills. They will be by my side anyhow. I will not let them fall."

"When will you attack?" Ned asked, making his thoughts known.