Cooking

" I need to go for a walk! " Mia said as she left Mike in the room by himself as she ran out to the city while crying so much.

" She went to the same park bench that she went to yesterday and sat there and cried, and cried and cried.

" Kevin is right, everyone must hate my cooking! They lied to me, even mentor and Jayden and they always go on about trust! " Mia thought to herself.

" I can't believe he would do that to me," she whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks and onto the floor.

................. Samurai ................

" Ok something is wrong with Kevin! " Mentor said to Jayden.

Jayden nodded his head, " your right mentor, something is wrong, I have never seen him act like that, and it looked like the Rangers took it really personally, mikes in total shock, I can't tell how he's feeling right now, Emily's gone, her heart was broken and Mia is so sad that her boyfriend would say something like that to her, and especially now the secrets out now about her cooking, " Jayden said.

" I do feel sorry for the Rangers, I can tell it really hurt their feelings, " mentor nodded.

.............. Samurai .............

Mia had stopped crying a while ago, she just sat in shock on the bench that her boyfriends, mikes best friend and Emily's big brother would say something like that to them, and by the look of it he didn't even care that he hurt them.

Mia decided that she should he back, on her walk back she was crying so much, she was so upset, I think all the
Rangers were.

When Mia got back she went to the bedroom, Emily wasn't there.

As soon as she walked in the door she feel to her knees and cried.

" I thought you loved me," she whispered through her tears.