𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

❝ i'm mad tired

i'm mad tired.

"you better get your license or i'm selling that car. it's been sitting there wayy to long." damiir somewhat lectured me. "yeah okay." i rolled my eyes. i got out of the car and walked inside the driving place.

"desi jimenez?" an employee asked me. "yes." i nodded my head. "your instructor,  mr. lawrence, should be outside, right now." the employee pointed to the car outside of the building. "okay, thank you." i smiled and walked up to the car.

the instructor rolled down the window, "you're mr. lawrence, right?" i asked. he got out of the car and shook my hand, "and you're ms. jimenez?" he asked me.

i nodded my head and then he handed me the keys. he got into the passenger and i got into the front. i adjusted the mirror and then adjusted the placement of the seat. lastly, i buckled my seatbelt and waited for my go.

"are you ready?" he asked me. "yes, i am." i nodded my head. "you may go." he said as he wrote on his clipboard. i began driving and my test began.

✮✮✮

"I PASSED DAMIIRRRRR." i screamed into my brother's ear. "yeah, okay, but where's your license?" he scrunched up his face at me. "they said it will come im the mail in a few weeks." i answered.

"what you get?" he asked me. "94 with one minor fault." i truthfully answered him. he smirked and nodded his head. "that is whats uppp." he laughed. "mhm. i know." i laughed.

"what you finna do?" he asked me. i shrugged and grabbed my papers. "you wanna go to the court, you can bring them weirdo of yours." dami offered. "they not weird, but suree." i laughed.

"aight, go head and let them know." damiir pushed me away. i rolled my eyes and went into my room. i pulled out my phone and let ethan know first. it took him a minute to answer but he finally did.

"huh. wassup, des." he looked into the camera. "i'm mad at you, but are you coming to the court with me and dami?" i asked him. i saw a girl with glasses get in the frame.

"ethan, whos that?" i had a shocked look on my face. i was getting ready to text sy'rai, but i'm gonna hear him out. he pointed the camera at her quickly, again.

"EVAAAAAA." i cheered. "hi honeyyy." she smiled. "yall wanna come to the court?" i asked the both of them. "yeah." ethan answered.

i nodded and then hung up. sy'rai gonna be so mad at me.. anyways, facetimed dd next. it took him less than a second to answer. "HELLO?" i heard and saw a little girl yell into the microphone.