Chapter 32: 'An Enemy Of My Enemy'

(A/n: Guess what? We back...!)

"Well isn't this just dandy?" Arnold rose a brow at the colorful room that surrounded them, known throughout the plex as the daycare. "And you're saying that this slide NONE of us can fit into, is the only way in?"

"Unfortunately, yes, the main gate below can only be opened by security or by the daycare attendant, whom we are here to see by Fizzy's request." Freddy explained.

"He can help us! I just know he can!" Fizzy hopped up and down.

"Gregory, I am sure you know by now, that after you slide down, we will be unable to reach you. So when you're there, quickly check the Daycare Security desk for a security badge to let us in."

Gregory checks his Fazwatch seeing his new objective pop up on the screen as he lets out a sigh and readies himself at the slide's entrance...

"Welp..." Gregory took a breath as he looked down into the tube. "Time to slide Into Fun..."

The two animatronics wished the boy good luck as he pushed down into the slide, beginning his mission.

"This is ridiculous!" Arnold huffed as he began walking away from the rest of the group. "Coming all this way for my help to not be needed in the slightest!"

"You're not giving up on me, are you?"

Arnold stopped in his tracks. Looking around for whoever said that. Taking a quick glance back to see if Freddy and Fizzy heard it too, it appeared that they didn't.

"Over here grumpy pants!~"

The cowboy ears led him to turn towards a window into one of the party rooms, he almost jumped into the sealing when his eyes met what was SUPPOSED to be his reflection.

"Joie?! What are you doing here?!" He whispered harshly so as to not attract the attention of the animatronics.

"Well I can't exactly LEAVE now can I?" The Frenchman chuckled as he rested his head into the palm of his hand. "You're kind of the only thing that-"

"Yeah yeah I know, 'I'm the only thing that's tethering you to this plane' like I haven't heard that a million times from that freak, Daniel!"

"Listen, I get it. You're only here because your pride is shattered and you feel like it's your duty to get revenge, because you can't accept the truth of your failure to 'protect me'. But I'm telling you, it's FINE! Just tell everyone the truth, and we can both finally rest..." Joie smiled softly as he lightly place his transparent hand on the glass. "I forgive you."

"It doesn't matter if you forgive me, if I can't forgive myself!" Arnold snapped.