"I could make it up to you" - N

GREAT BIG HUMUNGOUS THANKS TO - i_luv_y0u for giving two ideas !! <33

No one's POV-

Y/n and Neteyam have been friends in training go for quite sometime now and that caused Y/n to catch feelings for him. But a few days ago a new girl came in for training, Jake and Neytiri introduced her to the both of them and She seemed nice at first but then started to be a attention seeker and Y/n noticed it. Ever since that new girl has came Neteyam and her have been awfully close. And y/n felt insecure and jealous about it.

"So to have a good aim, make sure your chest is high and your focused on who or what the thing is" Neteyam explained "oh well thank you!!" The new girl thanked "no worries" Neteyam watched as the girl had made her first shot but failed, you don't always get it on the first try "it's alright, just do what I just taught you" Neteyam smiles and she smiles back. Just then Y/n came in "hey Y/n!, you came a bit late" he says "I was just uh.. um.. tired" she lies, she had actually been crying for a while just because of how jealous she is about Neteyam with that girl. "Are you sure??" He seemed concerned "yep!" Y/n says putting her thumbs up "alright, if you need anything tell me. K?" "Yeah" she smiles and he walks away

Y/n POV-

-Why am I even here?, there's really no point in staying her. He's got her- I thought to myself. Just then Kiri comes "she looks ridiculous." She says to me "I know." I agree "they've been so close, it makes me sick" "RIGHTT??" "Your jealous" "of course I- no. What do you mean.?" I look down in embarrassment "awww little Y/n jelly??" Kiri jokes "shut up Kiri!" I try to make her get quiet "Are you really jealous?" "Yeah.. is that bad?.." I look back up "Well not really, I kinda ship you guys" Kiri says smiling wide "Wow. How um. Great" I put my thumbs up "we should get training, don't want my dad growling us both" She says walking "yep" I follow

After Training

Kiri POV-

"Yo Neteyam!" I call out "yeah?" He answers "wanna hang with me and Lo'ak?, we're going swimming with Y/n and Tsireya" I smile excitingly "oh sorry Kiri, I'm helping the new girl she still needs help even after training" he scratched the back of his neck nervously "you know ever since that girl came, you haven't given your own family OR your best friend Y/n attention. I suggest you drop the after train or just keep losing our respect for you" I snap "Look Ki-" "she may be new but it's been a few days since she's trained, even we got it within a few days. But whatever, you do you." I leave, God I'm so angry with him. He won't even show up at dinner with us as a family anymore cause of that ugly bitch. He better come to his senses soon.

As I'm walking I walk pass Y/n's pod, I hear crying??. I knock "w-who's there?" She asks, poor girl. "It's me, Kiri" I answer "o-oh, um c-come in" I come in and see she was wiping her tears "s-sorry you had t-to see me like t-this" she apologise "no need to say sorry, why are you crying?" I ask sitting next to her "I don't knew really. Every time I see Neteyam and that girl together, it makes me feel so angry and sad. I don't know how to explain" she looks down "aww Y/n.." I know what she is feeling. She's fallen in love "y/n, I'm sorry. Neteyam has also not been showing any affection towards his own family." I say "Kiri, I feel like that girl is changing him.." "she is. And we all hate it as much as you do.." I get up "but I know soon he'll come to his senses" I smile and she smiles back "have a good night Kiri" she speaks "you too y/n" I leave. I really do hope Neteyam comes to his senses. It's hurting all of us really.

Next day
( Y/n POV- )

Another day, another cry. Just kidding, it's been a few days since Neteyam hasn't talked with either me or his family, that girl really has changed him. After thinking about Neteyam and the girl I see him walk up to me

"Hey y/n!" He calls out "hi." I say with a small smile, not feeling happy at all today if I'm being honest "um we need to ta-" "NETEYAMM!!, I NEED HELPPP" "you should go help your girlfriend," I say walking off then he grabs my hand "y/n. It's not like that.." "NETEYAMMM" "please just listen.." "No!, because I've been trying to make contact with you! So has your family and all you do is say 'oh I have to help her train' or 'not free I need to train her' you never have time for us anymore." I take my hand of his and hiss at him "NETEYAMM" God this girl is fucking annoying.

Neteyam POV-

What have I done.. I've completely lost touch with y/n and most importantly my own family. I have to cut off that girl, she's the main reason why I haven't been in contact with ANYONE

"NETEYA-" "-girls name- training is over." I say straight "But Neteyam!!, I haven't mastered any y-" "not my problem, I've trained you for 8 days straight, even me and my family learnt faster. -girls name- it's over, training is done." I explain "I-" "save it, you mucked around and you also fucked up my chance with y/n. You selfish bitch" I walk away. Now to sort stuff out with my family.

After Storting out

"It's alright, just never let a person take you away from family" My dad says. I smile "now go sort out things with y/n, she's in pain bro" Lo'ak says "yeah I will" I walk out and head to Y/n's Marui "Hey Y/n" I say seeing her on the sand just outside her pod "oh um hey Neteyam." I sit next to her "Listen y/n. I'm sorry for not responding or making contact with you what so ever. I'm sorry that I paid more attention to a girl that came how many days ago and never paid attention to you or my family. I'm sorry for everything." I said. "Its Fine. Just never EVER do it again. It broke me seeing you not talking with us. But I forgive you, for now" she giggles "so we're friends?" She asks "um about that, I like you y/n." I confess as well "I like you too Neteyam" she smiles "since you really don't forgive that much,"

"I could make it up to you..."

"Oh yeah?, how" she asks me, I smirk and lean in and kiss her

A/n-

Longest scenario I've made 😊✋ !

WC- 1194