𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 || 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ やほ~ Pt. 2 to Y/n's final exam >:)

As per usual, pardon any grammatical errors :) though let me know if there are any!
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The figure then teleported directly in front of me. Their aura alone was enough to make me collapse in fear on the floor.

They had a hood on, so their face was completely obscured.

This dark aura only amplified. But, it wasn't by this person in front of me. It was the entity behind it...

All too familiar tendrils dispersed from behind the hooded. Arose, the infamous and utterly-fucking-terrifying Slenderman. Though, a handful of things presented slightly off. He seemed drastically taller. He practically towered over me by ten fold.

Never once have I had an encounter with him where he had...a mouth. All other typical facial features were absent; however, all that was left was a slit-wide mouth, dripping with a tar black.

His customary tuxedo was no longer proper and prime. Now, it was all ripped and plastered with what appeared to be blood splatters.

His already long ligaments only appeared to be lengthier.

He was the epitome of the concept "nightmare."

TV Static once again flooded my senses. My hands raced to the sides of my head, gripping harshly as an attempt to alleviate the painful sounds.

But alas, such a thing would be impossible with such a powerful entity.

There was no escaping. No such thing as defeating him.

I felt destined for death.

I just stayed rendered paralyzed with pain and fear, ready to accept the fact I was destined for death.

A tendril quilt aimed towards me. My entire body recoiled and flinched, ready for the tendril to pierce through me. Fortunately, no part of my body was impaled. I allowed my eyes to hesitantly flutter open, confused as to what happened.

The tendril simply pointed at me. Directly placed between my temples.

Slowly, the tendril moved backwards. It then hovered over the hood of the figure.

And in one swift motion, the figure identity was at last revealed.

It was me.

A gasp escaped my lips, as I was taken aback. I was rendered paralyzed where I stood once again.

It was me, yet...so different.

Internally, I was terrified at this alternate persona. Their eyes pierced like daggers as I maintained eye contact, awaiting a type of attack.

Slenderman began to chuckle softly. I felt my eye contact with myself shift from me to him. I was slightly taken aback.

"I do not recall ever hearing the Master laugh..."