Chapter 32

|Unknown Location, Gym room.|

A drip of sweat can be seen trailing down Saria's head as she does a push-up with dumbbells weighing 70 KG while having a few weights of 100 KG on her back.

Even though her body is shaking because of her weight, she is still pushing her limit. She is strong, she knows that, but she knows that she is still weak to save Ifrit from Rhine Labs' hold.

She can fight them and defeat them, but she can't protect Ifrit at the same time, which will hold her back significantly. Silence, her colleagues, her specialty is healing someone, she is good at fighting too but can't hold any longer against Rhines Labs people.

The chance of saving Ifrit from Rhines Labs is low, but now the opportunity is 100% since she meets someone that is strong, more strong than her. Plus this person's friend is an influential person. Like that Wendigo and Cool Old man.

The fact that he can cure Oripathy is a combo. With his ability to cure Oripathy, Ifrit finally can be cured, maybe… the demon inside her will be gone for sure.

The person's name is Y/n, the Rhines Labs has their eyes on him. They don't have information about him at all… it's like he just appeared out of nowhere and turned impossible into possible without showing how he can do that. Where does he learn this power? 

A HUMAN can't possibly have strong art, nor have any good talent like another trait. Rhine's Labs have been working 24 hours non-stop every day to learn where he gets this power.

Every single plan to ‘Make a God’ is being replaced by ‘Who is Y/n?’. They want to learn every single detail about Y/n. 

Y/n is like an antagonist character that appears in a show that makes all the spotlight on him only. Even fans that love the protagonist will instantly switch to Y/n even though they don't know his motive in the first place.

Y/n: Urgh…

Eh… look, the said person has begun to wake up on the gym floor right now. Saria, knowing this, continues her training without checking the said person. She doesn't need to worry to lower her guard around him since Y/n releases an aura that makes you feel safe when close to him.

Y/n: *look around* What? *spot Saria* Saria? Where am I?

Saria: You are in my training place. I brought you here after you lost unconscious after battling with a dragon woman.

Y/n: “Does this woman seriously not know how to treat an injured patient? She put me in her training place instead of her bed. Wow… just wow girl.” Thanks.

Saria: Don't mind about it.

*slurpppppppp*

Looking to his side, he sees Ifrit drinking a can of juice while laying on her back as she watches some kid show on the phone in her palm right now.

Realizing “that” Y/n is staring at her, she put away the juice can before greeting him.

Ifrit: Yo.

Y/n:… So Saria, is this your house?

Saria: Yeah.

Saria right now is doing pull-ups while having a weight tie around her legs as she is doing it.

Y/n: Close to Rhines Labs?

Saria stops doing pull-ups as she looks at Y/n a surprised reaction can be seen formed on her face.

Saria: Yes? How do you know that? You haven't even gone out yet.

Y/n: Just guessing since I too live close to my workplaces. “Wait, what nonsense I made up right now?”