111: Deep Memory

Two small feet soon climbed from stairs rushing out into the fields, there was a small giggled and flashes of silver silk in the wind. 

Heading towards the small farm with radishes was a toddler, a chubby toddler, the toddler head the most angelic face from his silver white hair that flutters in the wind to his Phoenix eyes that shine so brightly. His cheeks were fat and were rosy red.

As he walked closer to the field his tiny fist opened and closed as he got closer as if could already feel what he aimed for in his tiny grips. 

Finally reaching the radish field he went and started tugging at the first one he saw, it was not easy but he tried all his little might dragging the radish up then fell on his bump. 

Standing up was a man, who had long dark hair with a strike of silver at the front. The man wipes the sweat off his forehead from a day's hard work when he turns to realize.

"Ah! You little thief!" He exclaimed

The baby got up off his bump giggling as he ran as fast as his tiny fat legs could go, coming out the house from lost breath was another petite male sweating profusely. 

"Yaoyao!" 

Once the baby saw him he smiled brightly as he held the radish in the air, "Dada! Red red!" 

Soon the man caught up to the baby pick up then hugged him taking the radish, "you little thief! I should smother you to death!" 

The petite male who was in fact Zhong Xiao Si hurried to him and gently took the baby Hugging him preciously. "Yaoyao" he said 

"Dada, red red" he said stretching for the radish 

"Red red! It's not even ready yet it's too small" Liang Huan looked at the small radish bitterly 

"Does Yaoyao wants red red" Zhong Xiao Si looks at Liang Meng Yao 

He clapped happily while giggling, Zhong Xiao Si smiled and kissed the forehead of his Yaoyao, their precious child, his world. 

Liang Huan smiled, "well we are gonna have to make do with our foodie Yaoyao anyway" 

Liang Huan went in to kiss Zhong Xiao Si but Liang Meng Yao put his tiny palm at Zhong Xiao Si's life caughting Liang Huan off guard. 

"Yaoyao? Do you want me to kiss you instead? How about I kiss you then kiss Dada is that okay?" he inquired 

Liang Meng Yao nods in approval, Liang Huan kisses Liang Meng Yao on his rosy cheek causing the baby to chuckle, soon he was about to kiss Zhong Xiao Si but again Meng Yao blocked him with palm. 

Liang Huan felt a bit ticked, this tricky baby of his. Hasn't he learned to share by now his daddy loves them both! Yet his Yaoyao wants to steal Zhong Xiao Si all to himself but then again he doesn't blame the little pumpkin Liang Huan had patience as well as trickery.

"Yaoyao, look there you see the radish feels?" 

Liang Meng Yao looked as Zhong Xiao Si was about to look. Liang Huan stole his praise kiss. As baby Meng Yao was ready to look back around, Liang Huan blocked his eyes to not see the passionate kiss between parents. 

But baby Meng Yao was not giving up so easily and soon started to cry, the two couples pulled apart paying attention to their beloved son in the light of their worlds. 

Zhong Xiao Si clutches the child gently in his arms, "Yaoyao, time to sleep" 

"No, dada" 

Baby Meng Yao looked into the sky, as his parents looked at the stars with him. It was a memorable moment, him sitting in the embrace of his daddy and his daddy being embraced by his father and all were wrapped with one blanket. 

Liang Meng Yao slowly flutters open his lashes, realizing a tear on the back of his palm. It was a memory familiar yet unfamiliar. Liang Meng Yao had good memories. Sometimes his mind would bring memories from the depth of his mind and this was one of those times. Remembering felt more like reliving it and reliving it was making his heart burn with anger just a slight memory, a small moment but it had so much meaning it was taken away, he was robbed his father was robbed Zhong Xiao Si was robbed. 

All because of the selfishness of one man, he could remember it if only little Zhong Xiao Si's eyes were so bright and lovely but where was it now?

"Did you enjoy your sleep minister Liang?"

Liang Meng Yao looked up to see Chen Ai Guo, how did he manage to fall asleep while being on guard around him. Chen Ai Guo looked through the window smiling.

"I was small" He said 

"Huh?" Liang Meng Yao look at him

 "I was small, I barely remember the minister. But I do remember always being by the emperor's side I remember uncle" he said 

"You remember my father huh? Should I be impressed" Liang Meng Yao almost said mocking 

"Well sort of, I am mostly not sober so having a guy impact your memory so much it's an incredible feat"  Chen Ai Guo said casually. 

"Yes he was incredible" Liang Meng Yao spoke unimpressed 

Chen Ai Guo looked at Liang Meng Yao up and down before he spoke, "his imperial majesty request that I join forces with you" 

Liang Meng Yao looked at him, his face wore no expression, the aura in the carriage was heavy, he looked deep into Chen Ai Guo's eyes "will you?" 

"You seem to a credibility about you, I don't mind" 

Liang Meng Yao was now truly looking into Chen Ai Guo's sharp onyx eyes; he seems genuinely intimidating despite having nothing but a chill smile laced across his face.

His instincts were right, there really is more to Chen Ai Guo than what meets eyes, putting his hands in his sleeve as looked at Chen Ai Guo who smiled. 

"You seem for more sober than your peers say" Liang Meng Yao spoke calm manner 

This was like making business deals; he must keep his composure. 

Chen Ai Guo was not offended end simple leaned back, "we all have our flaws what does it matter that I do, after all we both have a common goal" 

Liang Meng Yao looked him into the eyes, "and what is that?" 

"Feng Chong Lin or rather Hou Jun You" 

Liang Meng Yao looked at Chen Ai Guo who crossed his legs and his arms smiling.

"You see, I hate Jun You and you hate Feng Chong Lin. Both of them are one in the same and they up hold each other end Jun You and End Feng Chong Lin it's a good deal" 

Liang Meng Yao looked into the eyes of Chen Ai Guo and inside them it says it goes deeper than simple hate, what's held inside is an upholding grudge and thirst that needs quenching.

Liang Meng Yao nods, not saying much.