26

First of all, sorry for making y all wait and I wrote whole 2k+ words cosy family time cause that's my fav part.

I'm sorry for being late again. Even though I'm dying from college still ily y all.

My health is not so good too so pray for me.

Enjoy.

Also, the next chapter maybe gonna be spicy.. ?! Idk let's wait for the sunrise yah.

~~~~

The said couple was completely on honeymoon mood you can say as they were all over each other the whole time. Even though taehyung is quite busy as he just joined his new position as CEO and jungkook is working hard for his new standing company.. It's hard for both of partners to have time for each other. But they know how to savour the time when they are with each other.
It doesn't matter when you know your priorities and can balance it both.

As winter is all over the country and cold windy breeze is dancing through bone and muscle it's hard for people to not fall in love with how the winter smells. Winter is pretty indeed. Pretty just like jungkook. Well for taehyung though.

As both male was still trying and working on their relationship with each other taehyung was trying his best to the perfect man he can be for his husband and on the other side Jungkook was loving the elders effort and was taking care of himself and the older at the same time. It's tiring sometimes but Jungkook loves it anyways.

He live for every single moment he spends with his husband. So the elder man.

~~~~~~~~

In a busy area with busy souls running around the city and street lights and cake shops, old friends meeting each other after season's of season , school students holding hands probably giving " oh my first love " vibe , office buddies walking all over the street's trying new street foods from different section even though exhaustion can be seen on their body language, one self alone soul walking through the flower shop to make her own self happy with a new pare of books oh her chest clinging with a happy smile dancing on her lips indicating how happy she is!

Was this always like this? So detailed and perfect where imperfection is something we call ourself?!

All this stuffs were never came across taehyung's view cause he never paid attention to anything other then his own life and his work. But after being with jungkook and observing him he felt like all this stuffs amaze jungkook. He saw how jungkook smiles looking at the street and later make a conversation about where was that flower shop or where he saw that painter making a paint without any care of world and taehyung listen to him with his whole attention of world.

God, taehyung loves the way jungkook smiles everytime he explain all this. And now all of a sudden while he's on the way to jungkook's office he felt that sudden urge to look at those stuffs which amaze jungkook . And now he knows why he loves to observe those unknown people on street . They're indeed a happy sight!

Just like jungkook in taehyung's life. A chapter which he found without searching but he wants to keep with him with his whole world.

~~

In a busy building of people with workers working their ass off overtime to workers almost crying to finish their work and wanted to get home - everything you will find there lies a jeon Jungkook. Who's almost has no idea what in life is world doing on as he's into his work. Almost 6 cups of finished coffee cup's lying on the dustbin in 2 hours. The work load is now way too much to even count how many cups of coffee he has gulped down.

Jungkook's soft fairy feature was all dusty with attention he was giving to his work. His whole attention diverted when he heard a soft knock.. Sounds similar but he don't have time to guess so gave permission without knowing he's that person.