062a - Take A Step Part 1

(062a - Take A Step Part 1)

There is something I like and something I hate about this new Wattpad update. I like the fact that I don't have to reply all the comments, cos there is now a "like" icon (replying comments is enjoyable, but extremely exhausting 😭). But I hate the fact that if it's not an new comment, it doesn't take me to the inline comment directly, but only to the position where the comment was made😑🙄.

Sha... E go be. We go manage am like that.

So, I've started working outside home and ọmọ, I don't have time for myself again. My schedule is f*cking tight, so updates will be at random and scarce, once or twice in a month actually, so please bear with me.

My only free days are weekends and it's even for resting. I'll try to write whenever I get the chance but I don't want to deliver half-assed chapters (I'm scared this one sef is tacky), so be patient with me. Please don't put pressure on me. Thank you ❤️.

Let's go ✨🔥.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

"For the twenty-fifth-time mum," I started, laughter in my voice. "You don't have to cancel your trip because of me. I'll be fine alone," I tried to assure her, but the woman, like the last twenty-five times, was hearing me wasn't listening to me

Rolling my eyes, I turned to Dad.

"Daddy, tell your wife I'll be fine," I pleaded with him, unable to hide the laughter that kept sipping in between my words... because honestly, mum was being extremely theatrical at this point and it was funny to me.

Dad sighed, turning to look at mum.

"Babe, we'll miss our flight if we don't leave in the next twenty minutes," He tried to persuade her, but of course, he didn't do a very good job at that because Evelyn Itoro Eghosa still had her behind glued to the leather material of our couch.

She wasn't budging.

"Then you should go without me," She answered dad, her hands folded across her chest stubbornly. "I'm not leaving my daughter alone in this house while we travel for a friend's birthday party," She added, adding a dismissive tone to her voice and an equally dismissive wave when she said friend's birthday party.

I exhaled, exchanging a look with Dad. He looked just as defeated because he obviously didn't know how else to convince her to go on their trip with him just as they had initially planned to.