Man up - Kambe Daisuke x Reader

Thank you so much for the requests I'm glad you all enjoy my reading!

This is going to be a female reader, fluff with lemon. Sexual content, read at your own risk.

Requested by @Nicniczz1

Anime is Millionare detective: balance unlimited streaming on funimation and more.

Enjoy~
________________

"Y/n, M/n (Mothers name) welcome in!" The old lady of the Kambe family opened the door, much larger than she was, of the estate.

"Thank you Kikuko, go on in Y/n" your mother smiled and allowed you to go first.

You nodded and gave a hug to the small lady, "Hi Kikuko."

Entering the familiar scent of the house filled your nose, it smelled of vanilla and it always managed to wrap around you like some warm jacket.

"Y/n!" Suzue came out from one of the hallways with a white towel wrapped around her head and a matching robe.

You laughed looking at her, she wasn't a morning person and you grew to understand that.

She wrapped you in a fresh hug and spun around with you.

"What brings you here?" She softly spoke right at your height.

"Kikuko called my mom over for something and I just tagged along", you truthfully said.

From behind your chatter the morning person came in, clad in a black suit.

"Oh Daisuke! Y/n's here!" Suzue turned you around as Daisuke headed your way.

You smiled softly seeing your other childhood friend, whom you wished would see you as more.

You three had been friends through your parents, before your dad passed your parents were business partners and you had stayed with Kikuko while they went on business trips.

You grew close with Suzue in a girly way and Daisuke was always pretty spaced since he had his priorities, but when he joined you you never felt happier.

"Hello Y/n. What brings you h—" his breath went inward as you enveloped him into a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck.

It was a friendly gesture, it had been for many years.

"I just came to say hi, my moms here too." You pulled away still with a smile.

You never got tired of seeing his perfect facial structure, the way his eyebrows were shaped and how they complimented his eye shape.

"We should hang out today, three three of us!" You quickly covered up your mistake of un-including Suzue, indicating that it would be more of a date with you and Daisuke.

Though you wouldn't mind.

Daisuke gave you a small smile. "As much as I would like to 'hang out', I have some important business to attend to." He placed his hand on your shoulder and rubbed it downwards.

"I would invite you but it isn't safe, please enjoy yourself with Suzue for today." He looked into your astonished and quite amusing eyes, walking past you.

He went to greet your mother and gave a bow to both her and his grandmother before opening the grand door to the outside.

"What took you so long?" You heard an annoyed voice from outside, to catch a glimpse of a young grey haired man.

It caused you to emit a laugh, you knew it was Daisukes 'work partner', he had informed you when you went on call with Suzue one day and he joined in.