Chapter 2.10 - Academy Uniform

Two days later, on the third morning of Lowsun (September), at dorm 145.

As the second prince dozed off in a double deck bed below, Riku said, "Hiroka wake up." Riku was looking behind Hiroka. Holding a pillow, Hiroka was snoozing peacefully.

Riku simply exhaled in relief that Hiroka seemed to have forgotten the incident from two days ago, acting as though it had never occurred. Riku was glad that Hiroka was feeling better and had a good night's sleep, but he shouldn't be lazy on the first day or they might be late.

"Your highness, Wake up," Riku said again, but this time he lifted his voice and addressed him with a title of respect.

Hiroka heard someone calling his title and slowly opened his eyes. He wasn't sure why Allea was- Allea?... He did recognize the voice as being male. Hiroka knew that only Allea would wake him up by calling him by a title. He also smelled something delectable, which gave him cravings.

Hiroka frequently blinked in order to correct his vision. Riku was standing in front of his bed when he got out of bed. He now realizes that Riku awakened him, and he just happened to notice Riku wearing the academy uniform.

Hiroka glanced to his left and saw two food trays above the desk. You can see steam rising over it, indicating that it was still warm. Every time it is time for students to eat, dorm keepers give food to everyone who lives in the dorm. Their cooking was decent, but not quite as good as The Callisto's cooker.

Yesterday, Hiroka and Riku spent the entire day at their dorm. They simply lay on their beds and dozed off while watching students pass by outside the window below. Hiroka occasionally read a book he had brought with him. Inside the dorm, they both lock themselves. At first, Hiroka wanted to explore the campus and take in the sights, but his body wouldn't cooperate. He was exhausted. After the awful day, they had just experienced, they both wanted to unwind.

Daichi delivered their uniform when he visited them in their room. a costume consisting of a long-sleeved black shirt, black slacks, and gold buttons. A black necktie, a grey polo shirt for the inside, and a brooch chain with a red roman number one to signify that you are a first-year student.

 A black necktie, a grey polo shirt for the inside, and a brooch chain with a red roman number one to signify that you are a first-year student

        (Nobles; Left)           (Commoners; Right)