Chapter 8

A/N: Hello, my fellow otakus! Welcome to Jeopardy! Here we have our contestants Yuki Sohma, Kyo Sohma, and Y/N! Welcome them everybody, give them a round of applause!

*Momiji, Haru, Shigure, Hatori, and Ayame clap politely*

Alright Kyo, why don't you start us out with the category?

Kyo: Um, alright, Shojo Anime for 100?

Ok Kyo, here's your question. In which anime are there rich high school boys obsessed with commoner's coffee?

Kyo: Uh, I don't know.

Y/N: I would like to steal, Narrator-chan!

Go ahead, Y/N!

Y/N: What is... Ouran Highschool Host Club?

CORRECT!

Kyo: DAMN.

Ok Yuki, your turn.

Yuki: alright... Japanese words for 100?

Alrighty! How do you say 'Cat' in Japanese?

Yuki: I SURELY do not want questions about cats.

Y/N: Permission to steal, your honor.

Go ahead, Y/N.

Y/N: What is 猫?

Yuki: THAT'S NOT EVEN THE ROMAN ALPHABET!

Alas, she is correct. Be sure to join us next time for another episode of Jeopardy! This is your host Nani-chan, saying sayonara for now, folks!

(Comment if u liked it)

Alrighty Ayame, would you like to introduce us into this?

Ayame: OOOH, OKAY! HAHAHA!! LOL! *winks*

Dammit, who got Ayame drunk?

Shigure: I DID!!!

Why? Ugh!

Shigure: ...

Shigure, you dirty little thing, you.

Shigure: Oh, stop it with the compliments!

Okay, obviously Ayame can't introduce us. How about you, Hatori? Will you do the honors?

Hatori: *Sighs* Please enjoy Chapter 8. *Glares*

Nice job, bro! *trys to high five Hatori*

Okay, like my bro here said, enjoy chapter 8!

I wanted to figure something out.

I had gotten everything ready last night, now all I had to do was execute my plan. It was perfect. If it worked, anyway.

I grabbed my items and headed for the living room. Shigure and Yuki were gone, Shigure being at an author's meet with his editor and Yuki being at a student council thing. All that was left was Kyo. Tohru was gone out somewhere with Uo and Hana. They invited me, but I requested not to go. This was more important.

There my victim sat, watching his favorite anime. He took a glass from the coffee table and took a sip, placing it back on the table.

Kyo.

I laughed silently to myself as I held the object in my hand, with my camera ready to run.

Either this plan would flunk miserably or be complete GOLD.

I sneaked up behind the couch, not wanting to be noticed. I looked at the thing one last time.

A ball of yarn.

One last glance before I tossed it at my sorry victim.

When he caught sight of it, his eyes dilated. I began to film, keeping a slow and steady hand. He grabbed it, sniffing thoughtfully before collapsing to the floor and absolutely LOSING IT.

You're probably wondering 'Wait, just because Kyo's a cat, doesn't mean he's gonna play with a ball or yarn!' Well, I'll answer that question for you.

I put catnip in it.

Well, the plan worked. Now, I just have to see if Yuki really likes cheese or something. Or maybe Shigure likes bones?

Kyo was batting the ball of yarn on the floor for about five minutes, in complete happiness. Then he realized hat he was doing.

You know that moment when a cat kinda loses interest in its catnip and walks away, all in a huff?

This was that TIMES A MILLION. I quickly hid my phone, stopping the recording.

"What the hell, Y/N? What was that for?" Kyo angrily questioned. He dusted off his clothes.

"I didn't mean to drop it over there," I lied.

"YEAH, RIGHT!" Kyo yelled. "YOU THREW IT OVER IN FRONT OF ME!"

"It was an accident." I said calmly, returning to the show on the screen.

"Ugh, you're the worst sometimes, you know that?" Kyo said, sitting next to me.

"Yeah," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I know."

He looked surprised by the sudden cuddling. I looked up at him.

"Um... can I?" I said, wondering if I stepped over the line.

"Yeah." He approved. I continued leaning my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.

Well, that escalated quickly. He was yelling at me a moment ago and now we're cuddling.

"Ah, my widdle kitty cat!" I said, burying my face in his black t-shirt. He tensed up.

"I AM NOT A LITTLE KITTY CAT, Y/N!"

Timeskip to the following Monday

"So your homework is..." Your teacher rambled on. When the bell rang everybody started moving at the same time, creating a mass amount of chaos.

After we all got out the door, one of my male classmates met up with me. His name was Takeshi.

"Hello Y/N, I have a question. What page is the homework on?" He questioned.

"Forty two, I think." We started both walking to the lunchroom at once.

He was normally very polite and reserved, and was a good friend.

We turned around the corner and started walking down the stairs together.

I hate stairs.

He had gotten off before me, and I was still on the last two steps. On the last step, I did the normal Y/N thing and tripped. Miserably.

Right on top of Takeshi.

We were both on the floor, but not for long, because I felt a poof around me. A cloud of mist surrounding us.

And that's all I can remember.