•• A Child. ••

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

YOU STARED AT DEMETRIUS contempt-plating about whether or not you should say what you wanted to say. Since he could take it two ways. And majority of the time he tells you to shut up when you say something stupid...And or a stupid/idiotic idea.

"Are you pregnant..?"

"BITCH WHAT—?!"

"I mean— You look really worried right now so I'm just wondering!"

"Hoe— We haven't even fucked yet!"

"Then what is it?"

"...I want a child."

"Bitch what."

"BUT LIKE A PET CHILD!! LIKE THEM CHINCHILLAS!! I'm too young to give birth, so."

"Good!! Because I got scared...! But a chinchilla? Really? Of all things?"

"Yes, a chinchilla ya shit-faced cunt."

"...I'll make a few calls."

"YAY!" You run up to hug Demetrius who's sitting in his room couch still processing the information you had told him. "I love you!"

"No, you just use me to buy you dumb shit like food, stuffed animals, books, manga, and other pretty things you find— Like that ferret you bought five months ago."

"It's okay Demi, you know you love me." You cheekily smile, while sitting on his lap and grab him phone and search up a chinchilla. "Like, baby, look how cute these are! Like! How could we not have one?!"

"By not having one?"

"Or what you want me to get a hy—"

His hand clams over your mouth with a tired expression. "Please...Don't even finish that sentence because then you're gonna want one, and then you'll say you just 'Have to have one...' And then I'll have to buy you one."

"You right, you right. But chinchilla's are cute okay, or are you jealous that I'll love the chinchilla more than you hm? I saw how you almost tried to kill Squeak."

"I still can't believe you named the ferret 'Squeak...'"

"Demi, it's a lovely name okay! Just like I named Meow, 'Meow!'"

"You named your fucking dog 'Meow...' Baby I think you have a problem, with naming your animals pet sounds."

"No, I don't! But anyways! We're gonna name the chinchilla 'Moo!'"

"Y/n, be so fucking for real right now..."

"It's okay Demi! You know you love me!"

"Sure, baby, sure."

ME TRYING TO CONVINCE MY MOM TO GET ME A CHINCHILLA TO NAME IT MOO🤭🤭)

"Baby...?"

"Yes?"

"Can we get a flying squirrel...?"

"Absolutely not—!"

"'Yes?' Thank you!! I love you so much!!" Kissing his cheek you got up and stared to run over to your phone to call Mazikeen. "BITCH I'M GETTING A FLYING SQUIRREL!!"

"OH MY LORD DAMN!! LUCKY!! GET ME ONE TOO BITCH!!"

"CAUSE TRUSTTT!!"

"F/N!! PLEASE!! WE'RE NOT GETTING A FLYING SQUIRREL!! PLEASE LOVE!! PLEASE!!"

"DEMETRIUS SHUT UP!! YES WE ARE!!"

"..SURE..SURE.."

"HEAR THAT MAZIKEEN?! I'M GETTING A FLYING SQUIRREL🤭🤭"

"OH MY LORD F/N—!"

"AYO GET IT, I GUESS BEST FRIEND!!"

"CAUSE TRUSTTTT🤭🤭"

Me actually trying to figure out what direction this fanfic is going in.)

)