[ 09 ] SWEET HONEY

The unedited version of Four's Game (all chapters) is on the PATREON. MR has 21 chapters up and a bonus chapter if anyone is interested in reading it still also on the PATREON. There's hyper-links on the patreon for better navigation.

__________________

anyway, THANK YOU ALL FOR 18K FOLLOWERS AND IN RESULT TO THAT, I AM DROPPING ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE TO CELEBRATE! enjoy the chapter, i'll see u all whenever i see u again. going back under my shell until next month.

[ 09 ] MATTEO'S RETURN - SWEET HONEY

TOSHA

Matteo made his way to me through the steaming waters, his bruised hand swiping over his face to wipe the water from his mouth. His eyes remained fixed on my fingers as I continued to self please.

I played with my sex intentionally, slowing my tempo and leaning my head back as I began to stimulate my being.

"Ahh!" I moaned out, circling my fingers inside of me to intensify my gratification.

A strong hand gripped my ankles and I could feel beads of pool water falling around me as Matteo stood at the edge of the pool and yanked me closer to him. He took a hold of my wrist with his other hand and grabbed my hand away from my act of self pleasure. I watched him as he brought my hand away from my sex and closer to his face. He opened his mouth, taking my fingers into his mouth and sucking them, consuming my own juices completely.

The action caused a tingle to travel down my spine and the pulsing in between my legs began without missing a beat.

He licked each finger in its entirety, and kissed around my knuckles, and wrists.

"You like touching yourself in front of me?" Matteo questioned in a deep tone.

"I like when you're watching me." I responded, unable to control my desire for him.

Matteo smirked, his faint dimple appearing in his left cheek. He bit his bottom lip, his hands leaving my wrist and going back to my ankles. He rubbed them, bending down to leave kisses on my skin. His tongue licked up from my ankle, to my calf until he got to my knee.

I couldn't hold in my laughter. "You're tickling me," I giggled.

"I love hearing your laugh," He said. "But you know what I like hearing more than you laugh?" He kissed my inner thigh, his large hand rubbing my other calf up until he got to my thigh on the opposite leg.

"What's that?" I questioned.

"I like hearing when you moan." He told me, kissing so close to my center but not going all the way there.

I held myself up on my elbows, peering down at him as he teased me. I opened my legs wider in a butterfly position and used my feet to trail down his chest.

"Let's see just how much you can make me moan tonight, that is if you can," I tease further, trailing my toes over his nipples which caused his chest to flex.

I smiled at the reaction and he chuckled at my movement. He took my feet into his hands, locking a firm grip around my ankle and opened his mouth to take in my toes. While he did so, I could feel his other hand rubbing my clit. He rubbed my warmth sensually and I couldn't believe the sensation that shot through my body as he fingered me and sucked on my toes simultaneously.