Moving - N

Y/n POV-

Today was suppose to be like every other day but it wasn't. As you might or might not already know, my parents had left me at a young age and I found the Sully's. They've looked after me since I was the same age as Lo'ak. I started dating one of their sons, Neteyam, he's the most gentle, kind heart, and smart boy I have ever dated in my life. I don't ever want to lose him.. like I said today wasn't a good day. The Sully's and I had to leave our home. Home. The place you feel most safest at, we had to move because the sky people were searching for Jake Sully. I was sad but at least I was with them, they made me happy and feel at home.

As we get our stuff ready Neytiri comes to me "do you want some help Y/n?" She ask "no not really, would you like help?" "I'm fine, have you seen Lo'ak?" "No, sorry Neytiri" I apologise "no need to say sorry sweetie, I just wanted to ask." She then leaves to look for Lo'ak. Outta all the times he could have gone off and adventured he chose this day, couldn't be mad at him, he was like my other half, but a boy version.

We get on our Ikran, well uh. Neteyams ikran. I don't have one, funny isn't it. I chose not to get one, I'm kind of a pussy not getting one.  BACK TO THE POINT. As we get on I look back one last time. Seeing us leave home is a huge step for me, I mean even though I didn't really make friends or had family it was sad leaving.. Neteyam noticed and kissed my forehead "it's going to be alright darling. I promise." He seemed kinda sad leaving home as well. Can't blame him.

We leave and I start to tear up, I'll miss you. Few hours passed and we made it to a beautiful island with clear water and sea shells. I also saw palm trees and huts, it was beautiful. Once we landed I held Neteyams hand tightly. I'm not really comfortable with new people, just then two people came. "Forest people?!" A women had said "what are you doing here old friend?" A man asked, he must have been the Chief and she must have been his mate "I have come here to look for shelter for my family and I." Jake had said, I wasn't really listening, I was dozing off into who knows where. Then stopped to someone touching my tail "haha look at their tail" it was a boy. How rude, pull a girls tail? "Hey don't touch her" Neteyam speaks "or what?" "Or we're gonna kill you" Lo'ak comes in "yeah yeah im so scaredd" one of them say, but this boy that pulled my tail just started at me. Admiring me. I hated it to be honest with you, wasn't my type. Neteyam noticed though "don't stare at her, dumb fuck" Neteyam says, someone was jealous "whatever man" just then a beautiful girl came from the water, Lo'ak had noticed, "someone got a crush" I whisper and he hears "shh" he says, I giggle "my daughter will show you to your room." Huh?, how- "he's letting us stay, we're going to learn their ways starting today" Neteyam fills me in "oh thanks" I smile still holding his arm

"This is your room, have a good time here" I look around, it was nice and all but I'm still really sad about leaving.. I turn around and hug Neteyam. I feel like I've been clingy to him ever since we've gotten here "it's ok Y/n, I'm here" I loved Neteyam because he understood me even when I didn't talk. "I know it's hard leaving, I feel what you feel. But we have to get use to it." He says looking at me then kissing me "I don't want to be here" I cry into his chest "oh y/n..." he says sadly "I'm s- sorry for b- being emotional Neteyam." I cry more "it's ok, let out. You need to." 

I cry for about 5 minutes. God I feel sorry for Neteyam dealing with my shit. But it's time to get use to this place, and love it like my home.

A/n-

Don't be asking for a part 2. CUZ I AINT GOT NO IDEA, NO IDEA NO PART TWO. WIN WIN.

WC- 755