She Stars In Your MV

"Hey, Y/n! How are you?" your manager Daniel asks as you walk into his office, giving him a quick hug.

"I'm doing good, Dan, thank you", you smile, sitting on the couch in the corner.

He sits in his desk chair, leaning back as he begins speaking. "First and foremost, congrats on the success of your recent music videos! People are eating up the celeb cameos. It was a great idea, Y/n," he smiles.

You grin, nodding. "I'm here to discuss my next celebrity cameo, if you don't mind."

He leans forward, giving you a curious look. "Of course, go ahead. What do you have in mind?"

"What are the chances of us getting Jenna Ortega to star in one of my music videos?" you ask.

"Well, usually, I would tell you to forget it. After the success she's having, she's got a full calendar. However, lucky for you, I am friends with her manager, so let me see what I can do," he explains.

"Dan, are you serious? That would be amazing," you smile.

Daniel gives you a teasing smile. "Just don't forget to invite me to the wedding, L/n."

You blush, shaking your head with a chuckle. Daniel has been your manager for about four years now. He's almost like your older brother and knows you very well.

One of the things he knows is that you've liked Jenna Ortega for years now. You knew it would never happen, but come on, have you seen the woman? Who can blame you?

"Dan, if you manage to pull this off, you can even officiate the wedding", you joke, smiling.

You both continue discussing upcoming projects before you return to the studio to keep working on your album.

Time skip

It's been a week since your initial conversation with Daniel. You're in the studio with your producer, discussing your new album's appearance.

She plays you some beats, and you sing some of the lyrics you've created.

Before long, you feel your phone ringing. You see it's your manager, and you apologise, stepping outside to answer.

"Hey Dan, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just busy googling how to become a wedding officiator," he says. You can practically see his grin.

"Holy shit! Are you serious?" you ask.

"She's in Y/n. When I called up her manager, he did not need any convincing. She's seen your videos and is excited to work with you," he explains.

You feel your face flush. She's seen the music videos?

You're not one to shy away from showing your sexuality. In your previous music videos, you were seen flirty and kissing the celebrities that starred in them.

The fact that she's seen you do that and she's open to it sent you into a gay, panicking mess.

"Dan, have I mentioned you're the best manager ever?" you say, smiling.

"Yes, but you ought to say it more often. Anyway, I won't interrupt your studio time. We've got a meeting planned with Jenna and the team next week. See you then," he replies.

You exchange goodbyes before hanging up.

You could not be more excited and nervous for next week.

The following day, you decide to post a selfie with the caption:

"So excited to shoot the new mv soon! Any guesses on who the celebrity cameo will be?"

Not even 15 minutes go by before your comments are flooded with your fans trying to guess who it is.