제27장 (Chapter 27)

"So, Auntie.. What do you think?" Jaemin asked as we anticipated at mom's decision.

The thing is, I know mom was kinda upset of what happened. I know how much she wanted to freak out and hit me when I told her I was pregnant but I guess she thought it would get even worse if she'd do that. Maybe this is what moms usually do? Right? Or is it just my mom? Anyway, mom's into deep thinking and she's analysing the situation critically.

The three of us were kinda worried too, but you know, mom knows best, so whatever happens, we need to trust her.

"This is kinda hard, I can't think of any," mom laughed as the three of us gasped.

"Omma, eottohke? (what to do?)" I said worryingly.

Mom breathe heavily and think of another way to solve the problem.

After a few minutes of waiting, mom sat up straight as she opened her mouth, and was about to tell us her suggestion.

"We'll move into Busan." she said as the three of us gasped; totally shocked on her opinion.

"What??!!" the three of said in chorus as we both stood up with our eyes wide opened.

"Wait mom, Busan?!" I shouted as the three of them covered their ears, "Oops, sorry.. I'm kinda surprised,"

She nodded as we tried to listen on her plan.

"If we will stay here at Seoul, it will be really hard for you since you're still pregnant when the class resumes, and you'll hurt even more if your classmates knew about your situation. They'll spread rumors and throw hates, not only to you, nor to Jaemin and Ae Sook, but also to Jungkook. He's already gone yet he received such hates he didn't deserve, Bangtan might get affected about the issue,"

The three of us nodded, realizing mom has a big point.

"If we will move at Busan, we can start a new life there, with our cafe. After your pregnancy, you can continue going to school, I'll try my best for you to enter college without repeating your senior year. We can just get a home-school teacher so no need for you to take your senior year, after that, Jaemin and Ae Sook can visit every vacation and help us at our cafe!" mom said as she gave herself an applause.

The three of us let out a bright smile and praised mom's excellent idea.

"I swear, Auntie's one of the best mother I knew for my whole life, including my mom and Jaemin's mom," Ae sook said that made mom smile in no time.

Jaemin nodded and clapped her hands for mom, we all went towards her and gave her a warm hug.

"But to be honest, I don't want to get separated to Haneul, I want to move at Busan too!" Jaemin said as we all chuckled at her silly statement.

"Aigoo, you should ask your mom then?" mom joked but then Ae sook held both of our hands, "I want to go too. Let's all move at Busan and do home-schooling! Then help auntie and Haneul at their cafe, omoo!! That sounds fun!"

"Aish, what a wonderful imagination you have.. As if you're allowed to!" I said, "Paboya! (total idiot!)"

"Haha, just my opinion. It would be great if we're beside you. I'm going to ask mom right away, and besides, I wanna see your baby and welcome him haha!" Ae sook laughed as Jaemin shook her body with excitement.

"Omoo! You're right! I wanna see it too! I'll ask my parents too!" Jaemin screamed.

Mom and I were surprised yet happy since my girls are very supportive, gosh, even though they're kind of crazy sometimes, I really love them because they never left me.