Chapter 140: A New Member

"Well, this is the worst place I've ever been so I doubt I'll ever come back once we leave this hellhole." Wildcat sighed heavily and took a bite into a sandwich stuffed to the brim with every possible ingredient available, a feeling of calmness washed over him.

He was feeling frustrated after getting a school punishment and a week detention after their easy fight against the members of one of the Top 10 highest ranking clubs.

His bored eyes scanned the beautiful room now became a wasteland, game consoles, dirty plates and questionable packages littered the floor and every possible crevice.

Wildcat rolled his eyes at the sight, these guys had a strange ability to make every room with a bed look like a pigsty (Insert Wildcat joke).

"What?" Moo beamed as he slid across the couch beside him, cold beer in hand, "But we had fun, right?"

The look on Wildcat's face could kill.

"Fun? Fun my ass, you bastards secretly left, leaving me to get caught by the teacher and face harsh punishment!" The Pig Beastmen angrily ranted, not so fondly remembering being experienced things scarier and more intense than a situation similar to the Vietnam War.

In front of the fairly large TV connected to a Dimensional Cable, the one who watched the TV was Delirious sat cross-legged, eyes glued firmly on the wacky antics of the silly cartoon sponge known as 'Bob'. 

This is the highest quality media the Team 6 members consume daily. The accusation broke him out of the cartoon-induced daze, turned and looked genuinely confused.

"What? No, we didn't, we thought you followed us." 

"You little rat, you accidentally pushed me back! Who else would draw me like a homer with a small dick?" Wildcat felt his teeth grind together at his friend's innocent act. 

But it would not convince him, for if he knew anything about the Team 6's resident psychopath, it was that anytime he sounded innocent: then he was lying... and most likely the cause of the closest fire.

From behind the overcrowded couch, the sound of the Enderman poured a drink into a glass cup and gave it to Basically.

"Oh, when you mention it, what do they do to you back there?" Basically rubbed his chin curiously.

Wildcat went into deep thought, silence for a second and recalling the memories with Vietnam War music background playing.

"You HAD to make it obvious, didn't you?" Moo turned to Delirious with what looked like disappointment etched on his face.

It felt like a mere seconds before Wildcat hoped relaxation time was cut short, this time by the strange sight of an oddly bashful looking Nogla.

"By the way, where the hell is Vanoss? He's been gone for like an hour..."

*Bshhh!*

"What's up masterbaters, I'm back." Speaking of the devil, Vanoss entered the room with a package in his hands.

"Really? Vanoss, this is like the 4th time you bring a bunch of shit."

Vanoss shook his head, "No, this time, it's my new sword that Ironwood made me a few months ago. A week ago, I sent it to him to upgrade that shit. Now it's been a week, that Mr. God of Smith finally finished it."

"Oh? And what's that upgrade?" Basically asked as he drank the wine.

"Do you still have that Mana stone you kept?"

"Yeah." Basically nodded as he took out a small Mana Stone in his pocket, "You guys know that I got this since that granny gave it to me before her death." Basically said in a low tone.