[28] Third Time's The Charm?

Chapter 28: Third Time's The Charm?

Hashirama the Main was suffering from a killer headache. As he had expected earlier, the memories of so many clones came with a price, the price that he had to live through all their deaths in his memories.

If he was a normal 16-year-old, he probably would have gone into a coma. Then again, even as a reincarnator, if his past life wasn't as... 'abnormal' as it was, he would have gone into a coma either way.

Thankfully, pain was the least of unfamiliar things to him— mental or physical— so he could hold it in pretty well.

"At least the food here is nice," Hashirama swallowed a juicy cut of steak and burped. "Hey, you want some of this?"

Mikita was close to him, also plundering one of the fridges inside this Rain Dinner. As the name suggested, though this building mainly performed as a casino, food was also plenty available here. Rich people came and stayed here, and there was a restaurant for them to eat at too.

Now, jammed with trees, only Hashirama (and Mikita) could enjoy the luxury of this building.

"No, I don't like greasy stuff," Mikita said with a 'yuck' as she focused on the lemon-flavored cake in front of her. "I like this much better."

"Who the fuck eats lemon cake? Crazy bitch."

"Hey, be respectful, na? I am still older than you by three years." Mikita munched on her cake and looked at him disapprovingly.

"True. But why should I respect a pervert?" scoffed Hashirama as he matched her stare.

"Pervert? You're the pervert! It wasn't me who touched you while traveling!"

"I was just trolling, yet you enjoyed it. It was you who ruined my innocence and made me do what I did."

"Wha- this kid! Are you crazy?! W-why would I be attracted to you, even? You are younger than me!"

"I don't know. Maybe because you're a certain P-word?"

"That's it, you're done!"

Mikita came running to him with a scowl. At that moment, her movements were a lot faster than what she had shown before. She was just about to hit Hashirama when he stepped to the side, dodging her, and then she crashed into the wall behind him.

Boom!

It was as if a stick of dynamite had gone off, with dust rising everywhere to blind Hashirama for a moment.

When the dust vanished, however, Mikita was revealed to be entangled by vines that wrapped around her... weirdly. Hashirama stood far from her, frowning.

"You learned from me and now you're using it against me," Hashirama said, having seen through what she had done.

Mikita turned her body into just one kilo when she ran towards him. Then, just when she was about to crash into him, she turned her weight up to 10 tons...!

That's how the explosion happened, as the power behind her weight multiplied by her movement's velocity was great. It was the exact technique Hashirama utilized Mikita to use against Sir Crocodile.

If not that this was an inner room, then the broken wall would have allowed people from outside to run in.

"You bite the hand that fed you? Tch." Hashirama looked at her disappointingly as she didn't even struggle in his clutch.

"I am sorry; I was just hungry." Mikita was giving him puppy eyes as she pleaded. "So I lost my mind and attacked. Also I just wanted to try this technique in person. I am a good girl for you, you know? I won't do it again..."

Hashirama gave her a long, dry stare. Mikita blushed when his eyes wandered around her lewdly tied body. And in sequence, the vines for some reason pressed against her privates.

Hashirama sighed. "No. I have forgiven you twice, you know? If I do that third time too, it would give you the impression that I'm all bark and no bite." Hashirama looked at her seriously.

This room had a nice bar, along with the other sort of food vendors. He walked to a stand close to the bar and sat on it, smiling in a way that came off scary to Mikita, as he gently moved his finger through the air.

"It's time for a little punishment. Worry not, I will be gentle."

"Ahhhhhh!"

He wasn't gentle, as one vine swirled up behind Mikita and smacked her butt at a speed that was far from gentle.

– Thrash!

"Ah!"

– Thrash!

"Ahh!"

– Thrash!

"Ahhn~!"

After three more strikes, the vines stopped. By then, Mikita was already gasping with her eyes wide and watery.

"F-fucking brat- I will-"

The vines moved again, causing Mikita to close her eyes in fear. Thankfully for her, the vine didn't strike her again. Rather, the vines moved closer to the sitting Hashirama.

Mikita's waist was gently put down on his lap. Vines were still wrapped around her neck and feet to pick her up if she were to increase her weight, intending to harm him.

Mikita looked at him with fright, her face red. "W-what are you doing now?"

"Your screams are sweet, but you know, it doesn't feel the same to spank with vines." Hashirama's hand raised in the air before descending on her ass aloud. "This feels much better."

"N-nooo!"

For the next few minutes, the people outside Rain Dinner were terrified as they heard the pitiful voice of a girl going through... who knew what?

* * *

Hashirama stopped his domestic abuse when his clone from Alubarna dispersed itself after reaching Rain Base. The dispersion caused the clone's memories to rush to his head; something that didn't help his headache at all.

'At least it handled the three days pretty well, considering it didn't have the latest memories.' He thought. 'The least I can expect from myself.'

"Ugh-" on his side, walking beside him with broken steps, Mikita grumbled when she saw his smug smile as he was lost in thought. "Bastard..."

"Hm? Did you say something?"

"No. It's nothing. Boss."

"Good."

After walking for a few more seconds, the duo stopped at a crossroads. They would be separating for now since Mikita couldn't be seen by the Royals, as Vivi was there, who must still be traumatized by her last encounter with Mikita.

"Gosh, I am giving you such leeway just because you're hot," Hashirama muttered under his breath and Mikita's eyes twitched in anger. "Anyhow, go hide in our hotel room until I come to retrieve you. I don't think you will try to escape, but all the money from the casino is there, so I can't be sure—so just in case, remember I will find you and fuck you up if you try to flee. I have eyes and ears everywhere where there is wood."

Mikita, who indeed was planning to escape until now, gulped and nodded. "O-of course not! Do you think I am a backstabbing bitch? I am going!"

Hashirama stared at her back as she ran off, fading within the crowd. She was in a different disguise than before, so nobody caught her. For a moment, Hashirama thought of sending a clone behind her but then discarded the idea. The headache was too much already.

'I will have to use this in moderation.' Hashirama sighed in desolation. 'Why is this happening? Such a thing wasn't an issue in the Naruto anime. Is it because my technique is flawed? So annoying...'

Whatever the problem may be, he will fix it sooner than later. For now, though, moderation was the key.

**

**

**

If you wish to read the next 20 chapters ASAP, don't forget to visit here!

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall