109

AN: I'm half asleep as I wrote this, I do apologize.

but after speaking with a few people, I've decided to commit to the full on crossover😭

Veronica's pov

I was getting ready to head down into the kitchen bright and early this morning to get a head start on cooking everyone breakfast.

Help out with Rachel and the hospitality. She's so sweet letting these people have a place to stay overnight-

"Took you long enough," Olly was in the middle of flipping a pancake and Carter effortlessly caught it using a plate in one hand as she scrolls on her phone with her reading glasses.

"It's not so bothersome tolerating you once time is taken to spot a rhythm," she was unbothered.

"G-good morning guys, sorry I couldn't help. This looks amazing!" I was honestly in shock in my oversized sweatshirt.

Nicole was brewing coffee as Eleanora was pulling pumpkin spiced muffins from the oven.

"Not much of a festive cooker in American hospitality... I am Italian mixed with Hungarian... I also don't know of your allergies, but who doesn't love pumpkin spice muffins- Carter, don't," she warned just before Carter could say something.

"Lucky for you, I'm not allergic to pumpkin spice and neither is Rachel," i chirped and Eleanora smiled warmly.

"Heads up," Olly flips another pancake towards Carter and she literally doesn't even look at the flipping pancake across the room that's flying into the dining room but she casually holds out a plate and sets it back down as she's on her phone.

How the hell is she even doing that?

Out of every person in this very room, her presence is powerful- kind of like Stefani's but it's different... a little more dark even.

"That smells amazing, you guys, me and Rachel are supposed to be taking care of you," I was at a loss of words- they'd all be great moms to be honest...

It's so weird seeing the couples interact amongst one another- I've never known them personally, but their personalities are so distinct but similar at the same time... on top of that, they move in sync amongst one another so fluidly- almost like they've met before but they've never met at all.

"Olly, I think that's enough pancakes," Nicole greets her with a cup of coffee and kisses her on the cheek.

"I don't think that's enough sugar," Olly rushes after nicole carefully setting her cup down along with retrieving her wife's mug and setting it down.

"I could've sworn I put enough- oh?" Nicole was giggling in between kisses from Olly and the two are pressed up against eachother as they giggle.

"Wanna check for cream too?" Nicole smirked.

Ohhh...

This is happening..

"Depends on the creamer," Olly made my mouth drop.

"My last name was Waters before I met you Marshall," Nicole cocked a brow.

"I'm sure it was more than the fact you were hot," Plly made her snicker.

"Speaking of hot water... it's a little tense here," Nicole's finger traced up Olly's shoulder.

"There's a child," Eleanora chimed in.

"Please, she was taking notes last night when I all over you. I'm sure she just took notes on Olly and Nicole," Carter made Eleanora blush.

"Hush- don't pay her any mind," Eleanora tends to me.