i cant do this!!

No more than five minutes later they were pounding on the door making me jump. I nearly ran to jump out to window in nervousness but Myra gripped my shoulders and held me in place as Dexter answered the door.

                “Cade they want to talk to you,” Dexter said over his shoulder and I almost fell over but I held still. Could I face his brothers? If I couldn’t face them how could I ever face him?

                “Let them in,” I squeaked and Dexter opened the door wider and let them in. my back was to them and I didn’t move as I felt their presence behind me but they didn’t say anything as we stood there in silence.

                “Cadence you will have to look at us eventually,” a deep voice washed over me and I stiffened. I slowly turned to face the twin brothers. Meet kale and Francis, my mate’s younger twin brothers. These two had always teased me but I had grown to like them and they became brothers to me but I haven’t seen them since the wedding.

                They definitely looked a lot alike with their dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. The only difference between them was that Francis stood a bit taller and his hair hung in his eyes where kales was spiked

                We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until I was suddenly in their arms with tears streaming down my face as they held onto me.

                “Its okay Cade please don’t cry,” kale whispered in my ear and it only made me cry harder. I had gotten too close to these boys and it had been ripped away from me because my mate was a coward.

                They finally pulled away from me and I wiped away my tears and tilted my head up to look at them.

                “Why did he send you two? Did he finally sign the papers?” I growled now furious. He had sent his brothers to confront me instead of doing it himself!

                “I think you should talk to him for yourself,” Francis muttered looking uncomfortable.

                “Fine lets go so I can get this over with and go home!” I spat and shoved past the boys and stormed downstairs. I heard Dexter and Myra chuckle at my sudden outburst but I wanted to face him before all my courage was gone and I curled up into a hole and cried once again.

                I climbed into the back of the boy’s SUV and the others followed and kale got into the driver’s seat and sped away from the hotel towards the pack house. My hands were now shaking in complete fear and I just wanted to shove Dexter aside and jump from the car but I knew it wouldn’t do any good. I had to face him now or I would never get over what he did to me.

                We pulled in front of the pack house and all the courage I had built up drained from my body and I began to feel faint. I don’t think I could do this. Could I got in there and face him after almost a year and having been the last time I was him was the night after our wedding.

                “I can’t do this,” I whispered and Dexter grabbed my hand.

                “You have to Cade. If you don’t you will never be able to move on,” he whispered and Francis and kale looked saddened.

                I looked at everyone of in the car and let out the breath I had been holding. “Let’s get this over with,” I whispered and they all nodded and slid out of the car. I sat there for a moment until I forced myself to get out and face the house I should be living in right now but it was like a living hell.

                Dexter gripped my hand and I smiled at him as kale and Francis led us towards the house. The door swung open and my feet froze to the ground. There stood his mom. The woman that I had fallen in love with and just wanted to have her as my mother in law.             

                She smiled at her sons then her gaze met mine and her smile fell and her eyes began to water. She flew off the step and ran right into my arms. She sobbed into my shoulder and I couldn’t help but hold her and waited for her to stop crying.

                “Oh honey I missed you so much,” she sobbed as she finally pulled away from me.

                “I missed you to,” I whispered and she pulled me into another hug. After she was finally done hugging me she turned to Myra and Dexter.

                “This must be your alpha and best friend you spoke of,” she said and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as Dexter and Myra raised an eye brow at me.

                “Yes this is Dexter and Myra,” I told her and she smiled.

                “Well come inside then we don’t need to stand out here all day,” she said and led us inside. His scent hit me and I almost fell over. I could sense him upstairs and I just wanted to go to him but I held back.

                “I will see what he’s doing,” kale said suddenly seeing the look in my eyes. He headed for the stairs but I stood frozen in place. My wolf was yelling at me just to go to him and beg for him to take us back but I held back. Dexter looked at my worried but I gave him a reassuring smile.

                “He’s in his office Cade,” kale said as he descended the stairs. My breath caught in my throat and I felt like I was going to pass out.

                “You have to do this Cade. We will be right here if you need us,” Dexter said and I nodded and headed for the stairs. I looked at them one last time before I headed upstairs. I didn’t bother to knock as I slipped into his large office but I didn’t look at him and he didn’t say anything as I stood there glaring at the floor.             

                “I thought what I told you was clear cadence,” he growled his voice low. Chills swept through me at his voice but I didn’t budge.

                “You won’t sign the papers,” I said simply and slowly let my gaze travel to him. His black hair was spiked and his blue eyes were no longer the shiny blue I had grown to love. He wore a casual black suit and he was leaning back in his seat. “Why won’t you sign the papers?”

                “Cadence,” he sighed but I held up my hand.

                “No Clayton answer my question! Why won’t you divorce me!?” I growled getting my courage back. His eyebrow shot up and his mouth gaped open. I had never spoken to him or anyone before in such a tone but after what he did to me I changed. I wasn’t going to let anyone walk all over me.

                “Cade let me explain,” he said.

                “Only the people that I care about get to call me Cade,” I snapped and he stared at me in shock once again.

                “Cadence please…” he started but his office door swung open to reveal a beautiful looking woman. She had long flowing blond hair with bright green eyes. She wore a white dress that reached just above her knees and she turned to glare at me with such hatred.

                “So this is her?” she sneered and I raised an eye brow at her.

                “And who the hell are you?” I growled.

                “I’m Charity Clayton’s wife,” she growled and I froze in anger and fear. Did I just hear her right? Did she say wife?

just because i like you guys so much im uploading the third part for night but this will be it for today :) hope you guys are enjoying it and all its drama and let me tell you there is more where that came from :) comment vote!!!!