𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

-Natalie's POV-

"What are you doing next weekend?" Tatum asks as I pour us both a glass of wine. Tomorrow is thanksgiving, the day before thanksgiving our friends come together and order Chinese food and get drunk. Firsts friendsgiving without Olivia.

"Hm, I don't know. Why?"

"Wanna go clubbing?"

"I don't know I might be busy."

"Doing what?" She huffs annoyed as I hand her a glass.

"I might be going on a date." I shrug taking a sip of my wine and she squints at me.

"Bitch I swear. You told me fucking Olivia was a one time thing...are you going on a date with her now?"

"You fucked Olivia?!" I hear Maria, Tatum's pain in the ass of a friend, squeak like a mouse or something.

"No I didn't-"

"Who fucked Olivia?" Cole comes into the kitchen now with more bottles of alcohol.

"Natalie." Tatum says and I elbow her hard.

"Seriously?" Quinn asks and I put down my glass.

"It was a one time thing."

"You said that the first time you two had sex." Cole puts the bottles down.

"Facts though." Quinn agrees with him.

"The date isn't with her for christs sake."

"Is it with the blonde?" Tatum asks.

"The one from the club? She seemed young." Cole says opening a bottle, Maria hops onto my counter sitting down.

"How old is she?" Maria asks and I ignore her rolling my eyes. I pick up my glass walking towards the living room, I decided to just wear a black shirt dress with black tights underneath.

"I'm checking her instagram following." I hear Maria say and I freeze almost dropping my glass.

"Tatum tell your pest of a friend mind her business." I turn around walking back into the kitchen. Maria smiles at me before she scrolls on her phone.

"Diana cooper." Maria whistles jumping off the counter showing Tatum.

"I swear to-"

"Eighteen?!" Tatum freaks grabbing Maria's phone. Fuck my life.

"Natalie..." cole says lowly and I scoff.

"She's almost nineteen."

"She's a baby!" Quinn says going over to tatum and Maria looking at the phone.

"She's young enough to be one of your students—" Tatum looks at me and I close my eyes taking a breath.

"Natalie—"

"She's eighteen, she's not a minor—"

"She's your student you idiot!" Quinn snaps.

"You can get in deep shit over this."

"Don't you all stand there judging me in my own fucking house." I cross my arms.

"We're not. But you are sleeping with your student—"

"Who's sleeping with a student?" I hear more voices. I turn around and more of Tatum's friends come into my kitchen.

"Spencer was Juliet's student." Maria blabs on and I punch the bridge of my nose losing my patience.