Twenty-Eight

Turns out the party was at Suga's house. She held his hand as they walked in. The music was loud, and there was lots of food. The beautiful furniture was gone so there was room for dancing. She didn't really know what to do. She had never really been to a party like this. She held Suga's hand tightly. He led her around to the food.

"Let me say hi to Jin and J-Hope. They're right there. I'll be right back." She nodded and looked at the food. She saw cookies, and immediately grabbed two. She took a bite of one and smiled. Someone hugged her from behind. She smiled and kissed Suga's cheek.

"I'm back!" He cooed. She laughed and kissed him.

"You guys are so cute it's disgusting."  Eunsuh muttered darkly.

"Hey what's up?" She asked. Suga rested his chin on her shoulder. Eunsuh pointed over to Jimin. He had Chunhwa pressed against the wall and was making out with her fiercely. Eunsuh shook her head, tears dripped out of her eyes. She looked at Suga. She kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"I have to help her okay? Can you tell Jimin to do that in private or something?"

"Why?" He asked.

"She likes him." She hissed, and unhooked his hands from around her waist.

"Ah." He nodded and sauntered off to Jimin. Unhappy about leaving her. She smiled and shook her head. She patted Eunsuh's back. Eunsuh turned and hugged her. She buried her face in her neck and sobbed softly. She patted Eunsuh's back.

"It's okay. He's just a boy. It'll be fine." She whispered soothingly.

"No it won't, but thanks." Eunsuh took a deep breath and wiped her eyes. She rubbed her shoulders.

"Your welcome." She smiled.

"I need to go fix myself up." Eunsuh laughed.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She asked.

"No." Eunsuh shook her head, and walked off. She watched her concerned.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Sungook asked. She flipped around.

"He's not here. Now go away." She turned back to the table, and busied herself ignoring him.

"Cmon. Don't be like that. Can I have a dance?" He grabbed her hand. She pulled herself away from him.

"Don't ever touch me! Don't you get it? I don't love you, I never did, I never will! Just stay away from me!" She yelled, and began walking away from him.

"I made a mistake! I know you still have feelings for me!" He ran after her.

"You made 3 mistakes! Do you know how much that hurt?" She turned around and shouted at him.

"Please. At least I still have feelings for you." He pleaded.

"You only noticed because of Suga! I can't stand you! You're an ass!" She screamed hoarsely.

"You slut! You lead me on just to go with him!" He screamed.

"How did I lead you on? I never talk to you! Just go!" She held back a sob.

"Take me back!" He screamed.

"No!" She yelled and turned away. She bumped into someone's chest. It was Suga.

"Suga!" She exclaimed happily.

"Is this your ex?" He whispered. She nodded.

"Let's go..." He pushed her behind him.

"Hello. What's your name?" He asked.

"Sungook." He replied suspiciously.

"Nice to meet you Sungook. Now you should seriously f**k off!" Suga lashed out at Sungook.

Oh s**t.