Chapter 63

Dedicated to:
My sistaaa @JackJohnsonlover
and also @electriccity For catching up on the fanfic in legit one night(it was a few days ago tho I know I'm delayed)! Your comments made my daayy

Song: Ricky Dillon - Nobody (fave boyfriend)
_______

-Hannah POV-

The next day Jack and I decided to do some baby shopping especially for the nursery room.

"You look gorgeous." Jack kissed me longingly.

I just had on blue ripped shorts because it was hot today with a navy blue loose tank. I looked like a balloon with legs in my opinion but oookay Jack.

"Thanks love." I blushed. I tied my hair in a messy bun and added some eyeliner and mascara to awaken my face abit.

We made our way downstairs to find Mrs Gilinsky in the kitchen. Jacks dad was at work already.

"Morning sleepy heads! Hannah the real estate lady called and said the house will be done in a weeks time." She smiled as we walked in.

"Really? That's sooner than I expected!" I smiled instantly.

It took longer because Jack insisted on breaking down a few walls and added security systems and the works. He wanted to add gates. So the house was under construction now.

"Finally." Jack kissed the back of my head and made us coffee.

"You two excited to do some nursery shopping?" Mrs G beamed at us. I think it made her heart happy to see us finally getting our family together.

I glowed. "Really excited. I've already ticked off a few things people have gifted us at the shower."

"What else do we need!' Jack asked handing me coffee. I kissed his cheek as a thank you.

"The usual, we need two cribs, changing stations, vests and rompers. You know the basics." I said.

Our friends and family supplied the necessary baby essentials at the baby shower so we could start of that.

"And décor! My grand babies need fabulous rooms! We could separate the room, one side blue and the other side pink!" Mrs G clapped her hands.

Jack laughed. "Yeah mom that too. Hannah and I are also gonna buy furniture and stuff for the new home."

"I've taken some Money from my investment funds - "

"Don't be silly! You don't need to Han." Mrs G waved her hand.

"Oh no I must." I shook my head. "Jack and I are doing this as a team so its only fair."

"You married the one dear!" Mrs G patted her sons hands. He laughed and gazed at me lovingly.

"All thanks to you and dad." He smiled.

I intertwined our hands and looked at him like it was the first time. To think this was an arranged marriage seems so farfetched because I love him like I've known him my whole life.

"Let's go dollface." Jack said taking my hand In his. "See ya later moms."

"Bye love! Have fun you two!" She waved as we walked out. Jack slid on his snapback and turned it 360 back to front, making him look 500 times hotter. (Oh gawd the feels)