Akaza x Reader (Part 2)

Thanks @CrimsonRedBlackWater for the request!
——————————————————————

"Damn you Akaza!"  My eyes remained glued to the area on the ground where my clothes had been lying only a few moments before.  Teeth grinding, I cursed the striped demon for the prank.  It wasn't funny to me even though he was probably laughing his ass off somewhere. 

A cold breeze picked up as I ducked down into the water to avoid shivering.  It was cold as hell so walking back completely bare was going to be a pain.  I had to leave soon though if I wanted to beat sunrise.  Akaza clearly didn't mean for any harm but he sure was annoying me to no end. 

Giving a final sigh and submerging myself under the water to scream momentarily, I popped back up to pull myself out of the hot spring.  The cold didn't hit me immediately but I had only walked a few steps before goosebumps raised along my body.  There was no avoiding this though and so I continued walking through the trees in search of a way back. 

While I stepped with my arms wrapped around myself, a thought spiraled through my mind.  Akaza had mentioned finding him later but I wasn't so sure of his intentions now.  At the time there seemed to be a seductive meaning behind it but now I was in search of finding him to get my clothes back, not exactly the most scandalous thing in the world. 

Reminding myself I was still naked though, warmth spread across my face.  This could've been just a massive plot for him to see me bare, the idea both inviting and irritating.  If he didn't return my clothes and someone else spotted me, he was going to suffer the business end of my dagger...the same dagger that was with my clothes.  I smacked my face at my stupidity.  Oh he was going to pay. 

The rustle of leaves nearby suddenly put me on edge.  Even though I was a demon, I knew I wasn't immortal.  It would be just my luck if a demon slayer showed up and I was left without my favorite weapon.  I'd still win of course but my dignity would die for sure. 

Turning away, I continued along the path.  I'd be able to smell if there was anyone out here anyways.  A strange feeling curled inside my chest as my expression soured.  This wasn't fun and I was honestly starting to feel hurt.  It wasn't until a stray tear slid down my face that I realized just how strongly I felt about the whole situation.  I was cold, still naked and now worried if there was some weird stalker following me. 

On cue, warm arms wrapped around my body, making me flinch as I cried out.  My elbow came up to jab the stranger in the face but a strong grip stopped my attack.  Growling, I shifted to strike with my other hand to hear soft chuckles. 

"Aww, did I scare y— what happened?" Akaza started mocking before his tone shifted to concern as he glimpsed my face.  Tears slid down my cheeks as I pulled away from his arms, leaving me cold as another breeze hit my skin.  My frown quickly turned to a sneer. 

"You asshole.  You left me with no clothes and now I'm cold and nervous that someone was watching me," I hissed.  His shoulders tensed as he looked around us before turning back to me when he didn't spot anyone.  A brief flash of guilt crossed his expression, causing my mood to lift by the smallest amount. 

"You really were scared," he suddenly smirked, stepping closer with his arms out.  It was an invitation to warm up against his chest but I was still pissed off.  That didn't stop his eyes from roaming over my body, lower and lower.... 

"Knock that off!" I squealed, my face heating up as I angled my body away from him.  He chuckled again, his concern gone now as his teasing side took over.  "I thought you respected women!  Why the hell are being like this?" 

He dove forward to me as I flinched, his arms once again wrapping around my bare form.  I hadn't realized I had been shivering until the warmth of his body slid over mine.  It didn't make me squirm any less though. 

"Exactly.  I respect women's boundaries but a guy like you is a different story," he whispered into my ear.  I trembled again, this time not from the cold.  I could feel his chest heave against my back and the thought of someone seeing us like this made me panic. 

"What do you mean a guy like me?" I quietly asked as my voice wavered.  The same sparks as earlier flared through my body where our skin touched.  I went from cold to feeling like I was on fire.  Akaza spun me around to face him as his golden eyes stared at me with intensity. 

"I think we both know what I mean," he retorted before he leaned in to place his mouth on mine.  My eyes widened with my shoulders tensing as his lips brushed over mine in a slow kiss.  For all the teasing that we've done tonight, he was strangely gentle with his hand holding my face tenderly. 

I couldn't help the small noise that escaped me as I melted into his blazing hot touch.  My hands slid over his chest before resting in his hair, holding him close to me.  He didn't have any intent on leaving me again anytime soon from what his sudden impatience indicated.  His touch roamed my body before resting on my bare waist with a firm grip. 

"Ooo, you two sure put on quite a show," a sudden voice cooed.  I jumped in shock, my head swiveling where another demon stood with a fierce smirk.  I've seen him before but his name escaped me.  No matter if I knew his name or not, I was now incredibly aware of my nakedness. 

Akaza growled as he shifted my body behind him before laying a murderous glare on the other demon.  The temperature seemed to plummet as the two held a silent war between them.  It was clear by Akaza's stance that he was familiar with the stranger. 

"Get.  The.  Hell.  Away," Akaza hissed, his fingers twitching as if already imagining plunging into the other demon's chest.  I rolled my eyes at the tackiness but I was also too flustered to insert myself into the situation.  The other demon seemed to take the hint anyways as he cast a final wink at me staring over Akaza's shoulder before turning away. 

I already hated the guy but when Akaza's hands turned to clenched fists, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to place a kiss against his neck.  His back was pressed against my chest now and the heat filled me with content. 

Akaza quickly regained his mood from before as he grabbed me, pulling me before pushing me against a nearby tree.  His hand darted to his pocket and my chest clenched with a flustered smile across my face.  In his grip when he pulled away was a pile of material that I immediately recognized as my clothing from earlier.  A victorious laugh bubbled up my throat. 

Akaza leaned in closer against my ear to whisper lowly.  A shiver ran down my spine as his words tickled my skin.  "Hurry up and get dressed so we can continue somewhere else without any more interruptions."