👻4👻

Awhile later

Jimins pov

I smile seeing namjoon walk into the room, Jin smiles "hey baby, wait Where's-" namjoon cuts him off "he'll be here in a minute. He had to change outfits since he got fake blood all over his outfit" I nod and then my jaw drops when an ADORABLE boy walks into the room while putting a hoodie on

 He had to change outfits since he got fake blood all over his outfit" I nod and then my jaw drops when an ADORABLE boy walks into the room while putting a hoodie on

I stare at him and then shake my head "no" everyone looks at me confused. The boy smiles "I'm Jeon jungkook, or you might know me as bun" I cross my arms "no, that's fucking impossible. That thing we saw in the house was a demon in the flesh"

Namjoon and jungkook laugh a little. Yoongi nods "it is hard to believe. That an adorable boy like that can also be someone who makes grown men piss themselves out of fear" we all look at taehyung and hobi who both look down.

I then walk over to jungkook who giggles "I'm gonna take it as a compliment" I hum "I don't believe it. You look more like an angel" he smirks a little and then steps back from me.

I scream a little when he then bends... In a way no human is meant to bend.
He then stands up and smiles "I was trained to be a contortionist, I can bend in more ways then one" he winks at me and I gasp "demon in disguise"

We all laugh and jungkook then holds his hand out "I never caught your name" I shake his hand "I'm park jimin" he smiles and then the others introduce themselves to him

Well...
All apart from hobi.

He stands the other side of the table looking at jungkook. Jungkook looks at him and tilts his head "oh come on, I'm not that scary" jungkook smiles and hobi scoffs "nu uh, don't do that innocent shit with me. I'm trained in the karate art"

Jungkook stares at him and then hobi screams as jungkook then bends backwards and places his hands on the floor before then kicking up to do a handstand. He then starts to walk on his hands making hobi scream more and run and jump in taehyungs arms.

Jungkook then stops and stands up straight and shrugs "nice to meet you hoseok" hobi looks at him scared "how did you know my name?????!?????" I see Yoongi snicker and I laugh a little when jungkook then walks back to namjoon "so hyungie.what now?"

Namjoon shrugs "I'm not sure. You guys wanna watch cartoons to calm everyone down?" hobi nods "YES!" he jumps onto the couch making everyone laugh

We all sit down and namjoon sorts the movie out while Jin sorts some snacks. I laugh seeing hobi trying to stay as far away from jungkook as possible.

I Still can't believe it..
A boy that adorable is able to basically disguise himself as a demon!!
He's very scary but also....
Super fucking cute.