I need attention A/N

Hey yall I wrote a book for Enji, my beloved

Heres the description
(L/N) (Y/N) was never really into dating. Most guys would ask her out as a joke. So she hated it. Love was a thought in her head, sure, but but she pushed it away.  Ending up taking psychology classes to at least make her parents happy, even though all she wanted to do was write.

Matsushita Enji was outcasted most of his life. His mother didn't always have time for him. But he was never a first priority. He grew up interested in what made other people easy to control. What made them tick. So he took the natural course, and started studying psychology.

Partnered up for the semester. That's how it started.

Then appearing one night in an abandoned Tokyo. So how will they fare? And will his words just keep going over her head?

here's some info on this story

1. THIS IS A PLUS SIZE Y/N
fuck you if you're upset about it

I mean that with full offense.

2. THIS IS ALSO A TALL-ISH Y/N
again, fuck you if you're upset about it

3. I am making up a backstory for Matsushita because he has none. So... yeah!

I think he grew up with a single mom who worked really hard to get him what he needed, so she was always working or sleeping, not giving him the attention he needed (which is why Banda calls out his childish nature), but it was only because she was trying to give him the best life possible. He acts childish out of having to accept adult responsibilities at a young age. I also think he was a bit of an outcast in school. Not many friends, and constantly by himself. He would rather observe than play. This, along with the fact that he watches so many of the older kids basically control the younger kids make him get interested in what makes people follow one person.

Boom. Thats how he got interested in psychology. And hypnotherapy.

Which in case you didn't know is what he does canonly in the manga. Slay.

4. I know that some of yall are going to be upset about Y/N not being small and skinny and scared of her own shadow. But I don't care because....

I don't. Anyways, chapters out soon love yall mwuah mwuah

Theres one chapter out, and more on the wayyyy

So go check it out if youre interested ♥️♥️