one hundred & seventeen

one hundred & seventeen, calm after the storm

ELSIE VERONA RUSHED TO HOSPITAL AFTER COLLAPSING BEFORE HER SHOW!

By People Magazine

Just moments ago, Verona was rushed to the hospital after collapsing moments before she appeared on stage for her sold out show in Dallas, Texas.

Verona has had a very successful tour this far and was nearing the end of her North American tour when the singer collapsed backstage.

Elsie had opened up about her struggles with depression, anxiety and eating disorder when she released her song, tv.

But just a week after releasing her newest single, Elsie was rushed to the hospital.

Sources say that Elsie was suffering from dehydration and malnutrition due to the actress relapsing.

Verona also suffered from self-harm marks on her upper thighs.

This brought a shockwave of concern to be flooded in her comment section, wishing the girl a speedy recovery.

Many fans took to twitter expressing their anger on Kaia being the reason why Elsie had done what she did.

A few days ago, screenshots of a conversation between Elsie and Kaia, where the model body shamed Elsie and called her many derogatory terms was leaked.

Within an hour of those messages, Kaia lost a significant amount of followers while Elsie gained more.

Fans blamed the media for Elsie relapsing and self-harming, claiming that the industry does this to it's celebrities.

Others sent their thoughts towards the actress, wishing for her to get better soon.

No update has been reported on Verona and it's been nearly 10 hours since the news of her being rushed to the hospital had been announced.

Our thoughts are with Elsie and the Verona family.