Chapter 141: Dinosaurs on Steroids

In a place deep in the underground in an unknown location, numerous mana crystals were seen all over the cave.

In a certain area were old structures that seemed to be there for a thousand years.

There, over 200 people in robes were chanting a spell in a massive magic circle, people will know they are not humans as you can see reptilian tails behind their backs.

Nobody could mistake that the only humanoid reptiles that people commonly know are Lizardmen.

But those lizardmens were seemed to be extremely old due to the features on their faces through the robes. They are like husks that never eat, drink, nor sleep in their life.

In the entrance was another Lizardmen Shaman holding a staff with a purple glowing crystal on top.

'700 years have passed, but the unsealment is nearly complete, our Goddess will get out of this forsaken prison by this curse god. Now, once she is free, she will continue her destiny and reign this world once more. With her father dead by the hands of the Blight, nothing can stop our great divine goddess!' 

The old lizardman shaman thought as he smiled creepily, after finding this temple, he and the rest of the Worshippers of the Great Goddess used a lost spell to begin the long ritual, but given their mana being short, they will die before that even happens.

However, thanks to the S-rank Magic Item he wield, he and the others will live and continue the ritual without any food, drink and sleep for centuries, once the unsealment is complete, this world will now be ruled, even the forsaken gods still lives today will bow down to their new ruler's knees.

As the Lizardmen shamans continued chanting, the magic circle suddenly began to glow a bright white light, blinding everyone present.

As the light died down, a feminine figure stood in the middle of the crowd, seeing it, the Shaman and the other Lizardmen dark mages immediately kneel down, every single lizard man kneeling before their great Goddess herself.

"Finally! For thousands of years, we have reawakened her holy grace! Our beloved messiah, Siflis, has blessed us all with her grace, beauty, and presence!" 

The shaman approaches straight up to the woman that still has her eyes closed. He then bowed before her and spoke.

"Great, blessed, and divine Siflis, the great and true Goddess of Monsters. I am the high priest and founder of this Order."

For a brief moment of silence, the eyes of the woman named Siflis began to open, revealing her golden and snake-like eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked, her mature voice echoed throughout the room like the goddess of death herself.

"You are in the same place where your damn father, the false god, had imprisoned you for a thousand years, my grace!"