37| ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʟᴀɢ

Hey, Lovelies😍 We have surpassed 250K+ viewsThank you, babes🤗 And I know some of you, maybe most of you get irked with My Late updates. The thing is when I worked on His LITTLE FLOWER, I was at College. I'd no responsibility. But now, I am working. It is different. We all go through "Many Changes" in our Life. Hope you all understand. And continue to support Me for all My Other Books too.🙂
__________________________________

TWO MONTHS LATER...

AADRITI POV:

Sitting in front of the dressing table, I applied Compact Powder to my face as I watch Saho resting his head on my lap, by kneeling. He whined, "Please, talk to me!" I ignored him, which I am doing for the past two months for harming that Poor Reporter to death on that day.

It's been two months since I talked to him. I let him hold me and sleep beside me while sleeping. Apart from that, nothing. Every day, it became routine for him to plead with me. Before leaving for Office and after coming home from the office. However, I decided to not melt.

Though, sometimes I feel bad, when the scenario of that Reporter getting hanged in front of me, upside down, increases my anger again. That man is alive now, getting treated in the hospital. He is fine. That is the only reason why I am calm.

"Goddess!", he whined. I looked down at him and stroked his hair. He smiled and I avert my stare from him to myself in the mirror which made him scream. He buried his face in my chest and says, he will not leave me until I talk to him.

I smile inwardly and continue to comb my hair. He stays in the same position, waiting for me to speak. His phone rang as he attended the call. I understood, he is talking to Hrithik Bhai. I am currently getting ready to go to the Party with him.

Honestly, this is the first time, I am going to go out with him to a Party. Our Second Wedding Anniversary is on the way. Our First Wedding Anniversary sagged with My healing from the bullet shot and eye injury. This year, we will celebrate it for sure. I wanted to do My college. But, two years have gone in vain. I want to study, still. But I chose to move it aside for now.

The reason is, I want to start a family with him. He never asked me once for it. He gave me space and he still doing it. I know he always wanted to have a child with me. Since I was not ready, he never talked about it. But now, I feel like, I am ready for it. I can study after having a baby too. I know, he will support me.

But, I haven't told him about this, yet. If I say it to him, he loses control and takes me to the bed, now itself. I want to say it to him on Our Second Anniversary day.

I watch Chiku coming inside. I took him in my arms and smooched his forehead. I saw Sahor gritting his teeth in anger as I pressed a soft kiss on his cheek to cool him. He frowned facial expression wilts. He gave me a wide smile, but I ignored him. This is so hard. He hugged me again and requested me, to not ignore him.

"Ok. I acted wrong. What should I do now to make you talk to me?", he asks as well as admitting, he is at a mistake.

The Golden words are finally out! And it took this buffalo 2 months to admit it!

•••> 2 MONTHS BEFORE...

"Tell me now, in what way, he is better than Me?", he shouted as his eyes look reddened in anger. His veins on the face and then on the neck protruded visibly.

"His skin is not fair in any way. He is fucking fat. But, still, he caught your attention. What should I do with him now? Should I kill him, so your eyes catch sight of only me?", he grunted. I saw the face of that innocent man who was crying in silence and slowly slipping unconscious. I feel guilty. How dare he body shame? I never forgive him for it.