𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

-Diana's POV-

I ended up staying at Charlie's watching movies and eating so much candy we nearly got sick...

"There's a party tomorrow..." Charlie elbows me and I shake my head at him as I lay back looking at the tv.

"No—"

"I won't leave your side, it's a sierras house. She's practically begging me to go."

"I don't even know sierra—"

"Yeah you do. We have maths with her. Please Diana." He begs and I groan rolling my eyes.

"You're a pain Charlie." I say to him and he smiles.

"So will you go?"

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Everyone, even Kai's friends but I'm just not gonna notice them. Some college students are gonna be there too..Maybe I'll score for an older guy." He says and I smile rolling over.

"I'm going to sleep now."

"So that's a yes?"

"Fine."

"I love you!" He squeals and I shake my head.

✺   ✺   ✺

"I don't have anything to wear, maybe I'll just go home." I smile at Charlie getting up and he grabs my arm, he drags me out of his room and towards his parents.

"Mom has the best clothes, you're going full on slut."

"What?!" I pull my arm away from him shaking my head.

"Come on Diana. Dress to impress...let them obsess." He smiles and I keep shaking my head.

"Mom!" Charlie shouts. I huff and I hear his mom coming up the stairs.

"Yes?...Why are you two in my room?" Cindy asks and Charlie walks over to her closet opening the two doors.

"Diana needs an outfit for a party, a party college people will be at and we need to impress them."

"Charl...you better be careful around them, I'd say avoid them. Some of them aren't good news. But I'm sure I have something she can wear from my college days." His mom walks over to the closet beside him, they have the exact same dark brown hair. I don't know how I'm only noticing that now.

"That." Charlie points and pulls out a pink bralette top, more like just a bra...

"Yeah that's nice, I have a pink skirt somewhere in here..." Cindy keeps looking and Charlie throws the top on the bed. She pulls out a light pink flowy skirt that looks short...too short.

"Try them on!" Charlie takes the skirt from his mom and picks up the top handing them to me. I huff taking them both and going to Charlie's room changing into them.

"Charlie no!" I shout as I look at myself in the mirror, my boobs are practically on display. The skirt is too far up my thighs. I open his door and they both look at me smiling.

"Perfect." Charlie says and his mom nods.

"You look gorgeous Diana, your hairs growing out fast. We could curl it. White shoes will go with that, tie half your hair back with a clip or bow. Pink purse!" Charlie's mom rushes back into her room.