31

I GAVE IN

I GAVE IN. Against my better judgement, against my best intentions. I. Gave. In. There was little I could do to stave her off, this time. Like a moth to a flame, like a convict to the executioner’s block — it was equal parts insanity and hunger.

I ate at her like a starved man — satisfied to walk away with just the word please from her mouth. Not for anyone else. Just for me.

And I walked away. My cock hard to the point of pain, I walked away, and kept my vow.

But then the little brat had to scream in her sleep. And at two am, she was pacing outside my room, contemplating whether to come in or not. Like she gave a fuck about disturbing me.

I pulled her into the room. And somehow, it happened. In the single most clarifying yet arcane moment of my life, she goaded me enough that my cock ended up inside her.

She was a fascinating mixture of frustration and need. I’d wrung the orgasms out of her quickly. Seeing her like that, seeing the defiance leave her eyes as she tipped her head back in pleasure . . .

I’ve slept with many woman, and not a single one has tried to defy me the way she has. Not a single one has dared. Freya — she meets me every step of the way. She roils under me — devours me as if she too, is branding me, claiming me, destroying me completely.

And now, I’ve fucked things up so monumentally that there’s no going back. There’s no way to undo what’s been done.

Now, her scent consumes me — sweet wine, black vanilla and raspberry.

Her long eyelashes spill onto her smooth cheekbones. Brows pinched in pleasure, cheeks flushed pink, lips parted.

Her chest heaves as she comes down from the high. Her tits aren’t as big as I’m used to — but full and perky, nipples wet and swollen from my mouth — they’re suddenly a priceless work of art.

I could get off just looking at her.

She’s ruthlessly, wickedly stunning. Light seems to shine from her, along with the faint gleam of sweat covering her soft skin, her chestnut hair fanned around her face on the bed.

Beautiful.

Perfect.

I lower my gaze to the sight between her legs, where the markings I made with my mouth and teeth bloom darker. A primal thing inside me revels in the sight.

My come is dripping down her thighs.

And I’m hard again.

I recall my rules. Hard. Fast. Always from the back. Never raw.

I broke half of them for her. What’s another half?

Before I know it, I’m leaning over her, grabbing a pillow from above her head. Freya lets out a soft sound of surprise as I ease her hips upward, positioning the pillow flush under her.