Chapter 64

Dedicated to the amazin'
@janoskiansbae221 for a really awesome DM! You guys are all just wow my heart! !
___________

-Hannah POV-

About 2 days after all the house shopping and baby shopping I was woken up by a phone call. It was like 8 A.M. and Jack was still asleep next to me. I answered it trying to stay awake.

"Heyyyllo." I said weakly stifling a yawn.

"Sup sister in-law." I heard Johnson's voice at the end of the call.

"What can I do for ya brutha?" I asked yawning.

"You. Me. Today. Get dressed!" He said firmly.

"Are you kidnapping me or?" I laughed.

"Ahh fuck you're on to me now, there goes my plan." He sighed jokily.

I laughed. "Seriously, Jacks still asleep."

"He's not coming! Today its just you and me sista." He said happily. A smile spread across my face.

"Okay pick me up in about half an hour." I said sitting up.

"Hurry!" He said and ended the call.

I slowly peeled Jacks arm off my waist without waking him up and slid out of bed. I headed to the bathroom and showered quickly.

Johnson has plans to hang today which is great because its perfect timing for me to tell him about our baby names.

Jack and I discussed this yesterday and were finally sure on what we were gonna name our son and daughter.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Sure about this?" Jack smiled happily. I could he see he was sure.

"I'm sure. How about you?" I grinned.

"Damn yeah! Finally settled on our son and daughters names." He intertwined his hand in mine.

We just finished decide on what we'd name our daughter and son. Jack and I both agreed on them and we're so excited to tell everyone but it'd have to wait until I give birth.

"Should we tell the two sooner though?" I asked him.

"I think they should know." Jack nodded excitedly.

~~~FlaskBack~~~

I got out of the shower and changed into black jeans, black vans and a white flowy shirt. I felt larger in fitted shirts so this suited me well enough.