Eighteen [Ella Montero]

ELLA

This dress is exposing my cleavage too much. I don’t have much clothes for lunch-well, I don’t know what kind of dress the Romano’s wears for lunch. Last time when I met Cassandra, she was wearing an alluring branded dress during the daytime.

I am currently wearing a dark blue dress; it goes above my knees and I like the way how it embraces my body perfectly showing all its curves. I pick a matching stiletto heel to wear. I’m not wearing too much make up; I have only red lipstick on my lips. To complete the look I grab my purse once I’m done.

Afterwards I stride downstairs and search for Vincenzo in the lounge. The always perfect man is standing by the huge window and is sipping whiskey. He is wearing a black Armani tuxedo, he has one hand inside his pocket and he has a glass in the other hand.

He tilts his head at my arrival and gawks at me from head to toe.

“Perfect.” He whispers as he takes some steps close to me.

God, can I take a moment and admire his handsome figure and appreciate his bold Italian accent for once. I don’t know if I will ever get enough attention of this man. I watch him under the background song playing in the music system—safari and the song suits the atmosphere. He grins at me then pulls me close to him.

I gasp and my eyes widen.

“Fuck. Do you know how much I want to ruin this lipstick?” he mutters as he brings his lips close to my cheek.

“Why don’t you ruin it then?” I whisper with my breath panting.

Placing a kiss on my cheek he pulls away and smirks at me, “I can’t.” He adds. “But I will, someday.” He bites his lips in a swift then gulps the remaining whiskey in his glass.

“Which day?” I bite my inner cheek.

“Don’t be too intrigued, there’s no time depending with my actions.” He grins. “Should we go?” he asks as he offers me his hand.

“sure.” I take his hand.

We take the elevator; my gaze is pierced on Vincenzo. I don’t know why I am so attracted to him?

He is a dangerous man yet I don’t want to go away from him. Is it because he hasn’t been rough to me?

The elevator dings open and Vincenzo motions his hand then I exit and he follows me.

We walk past his Bugatti and I give him a questioning look, “you are not taking this one?” I point at the Bugatti and he shakes his head.

Pressing the button on the key another car blinks, it’s an octane blue Evolution.

My eyes flutter at the beauty of the car. “Is this yours? It’s amazing.”

He grins, “here you go.” He throws the key and I catch it. “Drive us to my parents’ house.” He orders with a smirk.

I’m too excited to drive this car. “This was my dream car.” I mutter as I advance near it.

“This is your car.” He removes a black envelope from the pocket of his suit. “This is yours.” He places it in my hand.

I glance at him before opening it. I take out the small thing and read the ID. “My driving license. You had it!” I jump in happiness and hug him.

“They gave me all your belongings when I brought you.” He says as he hugs me back.

“It’s a car, Vin. I can’t take it.” I say I pull apart from the hug. “You are already giving me lot of stuffs.”